• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello~

Kisemi Sora

Using both the king and queen~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2014
    "Any game becomes boring when it lacks thrills..."

SO... Hello, I`m a huge fan of everything japanese. I`ve studiet it 2 years, and I`ve been there many times.
    I draw manga every day, I play japanese games, I love cooking japanese food. I also like animating.

So about pokemon, I hate mainstream teams, and when people use ubers.
    "They`re weak."
    They have no courage... It`s so cheap.
    What`s the idea of pokemon gaming? To be with your pokemon, to have FUN.
    Originally it was like that, now it`s only for the winning and being the best.

Well, it`s nice to meet you all, and I hope we have fun.
    ~Kisemi Sora.

Thank you.

Oh, my favourite pokemon?
    It`s Zorua...

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hi Kisemi Sora. I personally think that Pokémon is about having fun as well, not just about winning or losing. I maybe win or lose much when it comes to competitive, but still, I enjoy Pokémon in overall.

You're big fan of Japanese things? My, you reminded me of myself back then when I'm crazed with Japanese stuff. I hope you can find your place here in PC, and welcome!

Years
    "Any game becomes boring when it lacks thrills..."

SO... Hello, I`m a huge fan of everything japanese. I`ve studiet it 2 years, and I`ve been there many times.
    I draw manga every day, I play japanese games, I love cooking japanese food. I also like animating.

So about pokemon, I hate mainstream teams, and when people use ubers.
    "They`re weak."
    They have no courage... It`s so cheap.
    What`s the idea of pokemon gaming? To be with your pokemon, to have FUN.
    Originally it was like that, now it`s only for the winning and being the best.

Well, it`s nice to meet you all, and I hope we have fun.
    ~Kisemi Sora.

Thank you.

Oh, my favourite pokemon?
    It`s Zorua...
    Im really glad you like Pokemon the same way as I do! You remind me of a good friend thats also a crazed manga drawing Japenese addict. My favorite Pokémon is Cloyster! Good to meet you!
    ~Spys

Kirschwasser

Knight of Selphia
    Years
    Hello, and welcome! I'm sure you'll have a great time here. I sure have!

PS. I like Japanese stuff, too~ <3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I'm learning some about Japanese too, and managed to learn a few sentences, but, let's give it our all to finish with our Japanese studies! I'm hoping to travel to Japan around next year too, and go on a tour with my parents or maybe some buddies of mine, but, we'll see! But good morning to you Sora, and welcome to PC!

Mmm, well, at the end of day, sure, people want to win battles above all else, and would use whatever means necessary to achieve a win, but yeah, I agree that the most important point is to have fun. Of course, fun can be a taaad subjective, so, maybe they're fun is to actually try to win, but, yeah. I don't really like using ubers myself and just stick to my favourite pokemon, or just pokemon that work, but, yeah.

Annd Zorua is a cute pokemon; I can see why you like it! I kind of like it too~ But in any case, have a great stay, and thanks for joining! If you have a question about anything related to PC, feel free to ask. :3

Kisemi Sora

Using both the king and queen~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2014
    Thank you everyone!!! I hope we`ll be good friends!!! Thank you very much. *bows*

Last edited:
    Pokemon is definitely about using your favorites and having fun.. that's why I never really got too into competitive battling. It's fun but it exhausts me to see the same few Pokemon being used in battles over and over, though I suppose to some people winning is what makes it fun, haha. xD; To each their own I just love me some cute Pokemon. <3 Belated welcome to the forum, Sora!

If you're into Japan then I'm sure you'll like the Anime & Manga board, you can discuss your favorite series there and see what others are watching or reading. It's one of the nicest areas here and only got separated from the main Culture & Media board recently so you should consider starting up some discussion topics to help it along. n~n A lot of us love Japan here, myself included, and I'm hoping to move there to teach English in the future.

Hope you've been faring well so far since it's been a while. Let the staff know if you need anything at all! And I'd love to be your friend so don't be scared to send me a friend request.

Back