• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2015
    Hello I am a new user to pokecommunity and pokemon overall. I've been playing pokemon at a smaller age and wanted to start Pokemon X & Y as soon as I saw them. I hope I can achieve much in the future because I am willing to learn everything useful. I also love how some players build strategies and tactics. I'll soon have my pokemon X and I look forward to meet ya all in game!

Years
  • Very big welcome and awesome to meet you, Hudson! n_n; X and Y seem to be bringing a lot of people here which is great since they really are awesome games. I'm even more excited to play with Pokemon Bank hopefully coming to us soon. :)

But you've definitely chosen a good forum to join. There are many different things to discuss here as well as trades and battles to dabble into, and even clubs to join. You're going to like it, I'm sure! If you're interested in battling strategies then I recommend the Battle Center; we have some really talented battlers here. But you can also pop by the X & Y board to discuss the sixth generation games among other things so be sure to do some exploring if you haven't already. Oh, and don't disappear! That would be too sad. :(

Enjoy your time here, 'kay?! <3 Let the staff know if you ever need anything.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Yes, strategies and tactics are a little interesting this time around, and I'm glad that you're enjoying them too! My favorite strategy is to use Trick Room for my teams, in which it really helps against teams that have a lot of fast pokemon, so, it disrupts their overall pace.

Anywho, I'm glad that you're looking forward on playing X, and I hope you'll have fun playing them, since I really do consider them really great games for this year! Feel free to explore all our pokemon boards, and I hope you'll have fun posting around and meeting new buddies! We've got tons of fans like yourself, in which, each one of them is pretty interesting to meet, who have different experiences! Plus, they're generally nice to hang out with, so, don't be shy to befriend them!

Thanks for joining, and it's been nice meeting you! Have a great evening, and have a wonderful time on PC! Feel free to contact me anytime you'd want to talk or anything. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2015
    Thank you for your warm welcomes and I'll be checking the Battle Center right now, I'll also take my time to explore how trades and battles go around here.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2016
    Hello hello~ I hope that you have fun with your new game. I know how exciting it is to start playing a new version of pokemon. :3

Battle tactics and strategies can be fun, and I'm sure there are plenty of resources available here to get you started.

Back