• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    Hello, this is Deoxys Palkia Zubat, but you can call me DPZ. If you want to know the origin of the name feel free to ask, it's related to another hobby of mine.

Just a few things. My hobbies include video games, Pokemon being one of my top franchises, anime, writing, reading, digital art, and walking. I'm also an intellectual nerd, I enjoy science(mostly futuristic technology, space, and quantum physics), history, intellectual debates(although politics is not the top of my list).

Anything else you want to know just ask.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey there DPZ, hope you're having a nice afternoon. :3

Mmm, so tell me, what sorts of video games do you enjoy? I prefer video games such as RPGs like the new Bravely Default game, but also games from the Fire Emblem games especially, and The Legend of Zelda & Pokemon & The Tales games are really nice mentions as well! Ah but again, Pokemon will always be fun. I really like science as well, and I'm studying to be a chemical engineer for the future! And I used to like history a lot too - back when I was studying it at High School where we learned about the 1700s. It was pretty interesting!

Have a talk with our many nice moderators anytime you have a question! They'll always be here to help you out with a smile, and they're pretty approachable! I wish you a magnificent time here on PC, and if you ever want to talk, I'll be here for you, and we can also be PC friends, if you'd like. <3

Years
  • Diiigital art! :D I approve. I've been into digital art for a while and started during the days of oekaki/MS Paint and used a mouse way back when haha. Nowadays I have an awesome Intuos tablet and programs like Photoshop that make things a lot less frustrating. Welcome to PC, DPZ!

You can discuss all of those things you mentioned here from video games to art and plenty of other things. Aura up there is actually the moderator of the Video Games board so you're in luck - you're free to chat with him about games if you'd like. We have quite a lot of gamers here. :) Pokemon is super amazing and is probably my favorite game franchise but I also enjoy other things from time to time, like Rune Factory and Kingdom Hearts.

Hope you enjoy your time posting around and getting involved! This truly is a great forum with some amazing peeps. See you around and be sure to stay with us for a long while to come, yees?

Back