• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2014
    Hello, whoever is reading this! I am Marcos. And I am new to pokecommunity. I've been playing the games since age 7 and I am just a really big pokemon fanatic. I made an account because I hav recently been getting into a lot of the pokemon rom hacks and would like to give my opinions and to applaud them for their work! Well I guess that's it. Thanks guys!
    Sincerely yours,
    marcosmcdougall

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hello Marcos, and I'm glad that you become part of us :)
    ROM hacking is one of the reason why I joined PC in the first place. By the way, what's your favorite ROM hack by any chance? As for me, it was Ruby Destiny series, Flora Sky, and much more.

In any rate, I hope you enjoy in this place, and if you need some help, you can ask the big bold blue mods like Sheep and Synerjee, and also many friendly members as well. I hope you enjoy it! :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Oh, I happen to love playing Pokemon Liquid Crystal and Pokemon Dark Rising myself, and yeah, I can agree that the hacks around here are really fun to play! I hope that you'll explore more of these hacks over at the Emulation and ROM Hacking board, since there are many hacks to play!

Mmm, well, thanks for coming to the forum, and it's really nice to meet you! I assume that you've played since the R/B/Y era, yes? I've been playing since I was about 5 years old myself, and I loooved playing pokemon yellow. Those were great times, eh? Mmm, well feel free to explore the forums and see what you like! We have many, many things for you to do, and loads of great people for you to meet too. <3

Annnd have yourself a wonderful time, filled with a lot of great memories from PC! I hope to see you again real soon, and you're more than welcome to contact me if you need any help or anything around PC!

Years
    You've come to the right place as we have lots and lots of ROM hacks to try out. Check 'em out! I played Flora Sky, Liquid Crystal, Brown, Prism, and Shiny Gold among a few others.. all really wonderful, though I was sad Shiny Gold never did get completed. You will have so many choices of hacks to try so be sure to keep playing and giving feedback - we would appreciate it. :3

Anyways, welcome to PC, Marcos! Very hearty welcome. Remember that there is plenty to do here even besides hacking so you have a lot of choices on boards to visit and people to chat with. Can always discuss the generations if you're interested in the official Pokemon games, too, plus there's a board for X & Y discussions if you've played. Always fun and certainly quite rewarding to get involved.

Have a blast playing the hacks here! Perhaps sometime in the future you can work on your own as well.

Back