• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello

Years
  • Hiya, pokemonmaster13! :) I'm a huge Pokemon fan myself, since I was 8 years old. When did you get into the franchise? Why not tell us more about yourself? Not much to go off of in your introduction and we're the kind of community that loves getting to know its new members so don't be shy! Would certainly help us find areas you might enjoy here, too.

But anyway, have a blast here! If you're ever lost and need some help just contact a staff member as they're always glad to assist. I'm here to chat and help out anytime myself so you're free to shoot me a message.

Have an awesome time on PC!

Years
  • Hi there buddy! As a new member I can tell you, you can chat about everything on these forums. The members are nice,
    the moderators are active and lots of interesting topics. I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

What are you most interested in: The games, anime, cards or others?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Great to meet fellow pokemon fans! I've been playing ever since I was 5 years old myself! I remember staying home to watch the pokemon anime, followed up with Monster Rancher sometimes. It was so great that I'd love it if I can go out on a pokemon adventure on my own, in which the games were there, so, my parents let me have them! It was amazing. <3

Feel free to check out our many pokemon boards so you can discuss the pokemon fandom with the rest of the fellow pokemon fans here, and I hope that you'll have a great time doing so! Don't be shy on asking for help, and I'll be always here for you too anytime you'd like to have a talk!

Back