• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Hello i'm Tenshi and i have been addicted to Pokémon since i don't know when (probably since it started airing in The Netherlands in the 90's xD) and ever since i got a GBA as a kid i've been addicted to the games.
    I also like to play ROM Hacks from time to time.

Hiya Tenshi, welcome to PC! I've been hooked for a long while myself so you and me both. :D It's a pretty great franchise and continues getting better so I'm sure we'll continue being into Pokemon for a long time to come. :)

Since you've been a fan for so long it means you'll have plenty to discuss here - definitely stop by all the boards and post around. We have a lot of different sections to get involved in and all that jazz, what're you most interested in as far as Pokemon goes? Have you tried X and Y? And of course the Emulation board's callin' your name so you will totally have a good time.

Stick around and see you! Contact one of our staff members for any help you might need.

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
    Years
    Hey there tenshi, welcome to the community, we glad to have you here
    and it great that you love playing rom hack cause many pro is making theirs right now and still in beta or blah~
    well feel free to send me a vm for chatting :) and enjoy ur stay

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Havin' a good night there, Tenshi? It's really great to meet you, and welcome to PC! As a fellow pokemon fan, I agree that it's a series that I still love to enjoy, and I can't wait for their next installments of pokemon games. <3

I really like to play ROM Hacks too - which games do you like? I play Flora Sky, Ash Grey, and Liquid Platinum, as well as Shiny Gold. Oh,and Dark Rising. They're all pretty good, and I just can't choose between them! And yup, the Emulation & ROM Hacking board have all sorts of ROM Hacks for you to enjoy, so, I hope you'll check that out!

As a pokemon forum, you'll probably would like to check out our pokemon boards too, since a lot of people have a pile of interests that might match up with yours! Thanks for joining, and have a great stayyy! As said, the staff members will help you out at anytime!

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Oh you're asking which Rom Hacks I have played?

Sofar i have played:
    Liquid Crystal, Dark Violet (Beta 2) ,Pokemon Vega ,Flora Sky, The Ruby Destiny Series , Victory Fire
    Light Platinum , Pokemon Quartz , Touhoumon Another World ,Touhoumon World Link,

Back