• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • Hello there.
    I'm new to the community.
    I am not new to pokemon but I have never been a part of a forum like this, so I really hope this place will be great, full of fun, friends, and a great time :)

I spend most of my time drawing, and goofing off on tumblr. Taking a break from it, I wanted to expand my knowledge of the new gen of pokemon.

While I feel this gen, while not the most original, or pretty, the storyline, and graphics, new features and over all feel, really make up for it, and I haven't been this excited to play, since Crystal! :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heyhey, you're from Canada as well! Niiice - I live in Canada myself! Ah, but anyways, welcome to the community, dear! It's really great to meet you today, and I hope you're doing well. :3

Yup, this community is definitely great because the members here are amazing and there are great times in store wit the respective boards! So, you'll be a nice fit as part of the PC family! Anywho, maybe you'll be interested in the Art Corner? I mean, if you like to draw, maybe you can showcase your drawings sometime! There are also great art that the other members have posted too, so it'd be well worth taking a look sometime!

Mmm, it's really great that you're enjoying this gen too! I'm having tons of fun with the games myself, and it's really great on how they're coming to modern times with these new pokemon games, haha. Anyways, thanks for joining today, and I hope we'll speak again real soon!

If you wanna chat, or hang out sometime, I'm always happy to! I'd be great if we can become PC friends sometime too; you can send me a friend request, if you'd like! Until then, stay safe, and enjoy your stay! Contact any staff members if you need any assistance, yeah? (:

Years
  • Thank so much for the great welcoming!
    Already I'm liking this place :D

I have my disagreements with this gen, for the reasons the pokemon don't seem as original, I mean. Yeah, they are original alright, but they look so weird.
    I find myself having a hard time deciding if I want to catch any or not XD
    But I myself like to breed.
    I don't know what I'm doing, I just leave my ditto, and a pokemon in there and then bam eggs.
    But I like to run around and then send them off in the Wonder Trade.

:D
    My baby though is my shiny Umbreon. I don't remember where I got her, but I've had her a while now.

Currently. I'm breeding for a shiny. But that's taking a long time xD
    You know?

Oh hey. would you like to trade? Or something. I've got a couple legendaries I have duplicates of, if you have anything you want to trade :D

Years
  • I happen to be a Tumblr user myself, my page is in my signature. Anyways, welcome to PC Air-Fair!

That's great to hear you're having fun with X/Y, the games are actually very beautiful-looking with the stunning 3D graphics and I love the new mechanics, like Fairy-type and Mega Evolutions. But my fave feature of all is Pokemon Amie, because I love getting close to my Pokemon. Joining PC was a good decision because you'll be able to meet so many awesome people here, given our friendly memberbase, and there's so much you can see and do!

Well I do hope you enjoy your stay at PC and stay an active member, and I'm always happy to talk with you so leave me a visitor message if you want to chat, or hey even send a friend request if ya like, since I love making new friends here. And you can always ask any moderators if you have questions or concerns. I'll be seeing you around!

- Hikamaru

Back