• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2014
    Hi there! I'm new to PC but I've been a fan of pokemon since I was 8 years old. I'm trying to start making a Pokemon ROM hack but I need some help with the sprites etc. So check out my topic in the ROM hacking section :D

Thanks, PixelGeko

Little Soul

pheromones
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2014
    welcome to the forum, pg. hope you enjoy your stay with us.

read the rules, be polite and remain active.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Howdy, howdy, Pixel! Sooo, I guess you'll be active in the ROM Hacking section then! That's cool; it's quite a popular board, so, I think that your thread over there will have a reply or two in no time at all! There are really great spriters there, so, you'll be able to get decent help from there as well. And I wish you luck on your hack! it'll be hard work, but, you can do it! Mmm, nice to meet you, and have a safe time here on the forums! :3

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Good luck creating a hack new guy! I highly recommend for you to visit the hacks studio because everyone there is eager to help out. You should also check out the resource section for it provides plenty of people with sprites and other useful things for rom hacking. Anyway, welcome to PC!

Back