• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    Hello, i'm just a normal person that looking for pokemon hacks at here. Nothing special about me. I just thought of saying hi to all pokecommunity members. Have a nice day. :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Heya! Just a normal person here too, ahaha. But yes, when it comes to pokemon hacks, indeed you've come to the right place, where we have a ROM Hacking Hub section here on the forums, where you'll be able to see all of the ROM hacks there. ^~^

I hope you have a nice day too, and it's a pleasure to meet you! Enjoy your time! If you have any questions, ask the staff, like myself, at anytime you like! And maybe we can chat sometime; I'll bake brownies for the both of us, yaaay. :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Say, what ROM hacks have you tried thus far? If you haven't already, I'd say you should definitely consider giving Ruby Destiny series a go; I've played through about two of its games, and they were both great. I haven't gotten around to downloading their third hack, but will do so pretty soon. I've also heard that Destined's got another hack coming up; pretty excited for that!

Anyhow, welcome to PokéCommunity. It seems that you already know your way around, but if you still have any question regarding the forum, I'm here to assist; feel free to forward them to me any time you wish, and I will answer gladly. Hope to see you around!

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    Hello, Shazwan! Cool name :3. We do have a great ROM hacking section. I've never quite gotten into it, but I have played a couple that were really cool and I do know that we are known for having awesome developers.

I hope you enjoy the community, as we do have a lot to offer. And if you ned any help, feel free to ask. :3

Hey there Shazwan! Welcome to the world of PC. You're in the right place.

ROM hacks are huge here.. I love them too but haven't been playing as much as I used to. :( Kind of sad to think about but the emulators for OS X aren't really as fun to utilize in comparison to Windows' version of VisualBoyAdvance, for example. Ah well I'm sure I'll get enough motivation eventually aha.

Anything else you'd like to discuss here outside of hacking? PokeCommunity is lovely so there's always a lot to do. Either way, I do hope you'll have a blast here. ♥

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    Heya! Just a normal person here too, ahaha. But yes, when it comes to pokemon hacks, indeed you've come to the right place, where we have a ROM Hacking Hub section here on the forums, where you'll be able to see all of the ROM hacks there. ^~^

I hope you have a nice day too, and it's a pleasure to meet you! Enjoy your time! If you have any questions, ask the staff, like myself, at anytime you like! And maybe we can chat sometime; I'll bake brownies for the both of us, yaaay. :D

Nice to meet ya. :D huhu, would be nice if i can taste it

Say, what ROM hacks have you tried thus far? If you haven't already, I'd say you should definitely consider giving Ruby Destiny series a go; I've played through about two of its games, and they were both great. I haven't gotten around to downloading their third hack, but will do so pretty soon. I've also heard that Destined's got another hack coming up; pretty excited for that!

Anyhow, welcome to PokéCommunity. It seems that you already know your way around, but if you still have any question regarding the forum, I'm here to assist; feel free to forward them to me any time you wish, and I will answer gladly. Hope to see you around!

Right now I'm playing Flora Sky. I will try Ruby Destiny series when I finished Flora Sky. :D

Hello, Shazwan! Cool name :3. We do have a great ROM hacking section. I've never quite gotten into it, but I have played a couple that were really cool and I do know that we are known for having awesome developers.

I hope you enjoy the community, as we do have a lot to offer. And if you ned any help, feel free to ask. :3

Your name is cool too. :D Yeah, i admired those guys doing these amazing hacks.

Hey there Shazwan! Welcome to the world of PC. You're in the right place.

ROM hacks are huge here.. I love them too but haven't been playing as much as I used to. :( Kind of sad to think about but the emulators for OS X aren't really as fun to utilize in comparison to Windows' version of VisualBoyAdvance, for example. Ah well I'm sure I'll get enough motivation eventually aha.

Anything else you'd like to discuss here outside of hacking? PokeCommunity is lovely so there's always a lot to do. Either way, I do hope you'll have a blast here. ♥

Yeah VBA is one of the best emulator I have used. Thanks for the greeting you guys. :D Haha, now I'm getting busy with Flora Sky. See you all later.

Back