• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello....

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Hello, I'm Mystic and I just signed up about an hour ago. I've been a huge fan of Pokemon since it came over to the US. I've read some of the topics so far and they look really good. I hope to make some new friends here and have fun as well.

Seto7Kaiba

LunaticJohnny
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 5, 2005
    Mystic said:
    Hello, I'm Mystic and I just signed up about an hour ago. I've been a huge fan of Pokemon since it came over to the US. I've read some of the topics so far and they look really good. I hope to make some new friends here and have fun as well.
    Welcome Mystic. PM if you need help or wanna be friends ;)

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
    Welcome to our group.

Hello Mystic.
    Welcome to the PC group. Hope you like this community. If you need friends then just pm(post script) me. bye

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Mystic said:
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to send private messages to me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Well, you've come to the right place if it's Pokemon ya like. ^_~ As you can see, all the members here adore Pokemon. ^^ Soooo, wlcome to The PokeCommunity Mystic! 8D Please read the rules and all that jazz and have fun! =3

~Kelsey

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    You have..that proves something nobody else can! XD Ok w/e I was just talking about...
    Welcoem to PC, we are friendly to newbies, especially newbies like you. ;) If you need any help or want to be friends feel free to send me a PM. Please follow and respect the mods/rules, have a fun and content stay. Good luck and see you soon! ^^

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Hewwo~! =D Welcome to The PokeCommunity! My name is Karli. =3 I hope you have a good time here, but dont forget to follow the rules~! ^.~ If you have any questions, dont hesitate to PM me! O=3 See ya around!

~Karli

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    hey there good there is a new member!.Have fun and call if you want to be friends.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Thanks for the welcomings people. I don't have any problems to the rules here. If you people want to, go ahead and add me into your friends list. If you don't mind if I add you into my list. :classic:

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Welcome to PC, Mystic!
    I'm sure you'll have a great time here^^

Back