• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2015
    Hello, I am kaotic_shadow. I'm a small Pokemon ROM Hacker, Shiny Hunter, and Competitive Battler to be. My favorite type of Pokemon is the Dragon-Type. My hopes are that I will make some good friends and that people will be kind to me.
    Sincearlly,
    kaotic_shadow

Years
    Looks like I'm the first to say hello, so yeah why not? Welcome to PC, Kaotic.

Our ROM hacks and trading services draw a lot of people over here, so no surprise there that you're interested in the most popular parts of the forum. PC has often been well-known for producing very amazing hacks like Snakewood, Shiny Gold, Blaze Black/Volt White and several others. We also have very dedicated traders hanging around, and they offer great breeding services for both shiny hunters and competitive players alike. I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy both the ROM Hacking and Trade Corner sections which will have pretty much everything you need.

Dragon-types tend to be really cool so they do get their fair share of fans due to the tough image of most of them. I tend to lean towards cuter Pokemon myself but there's still a fair share of cute, unevolved Dragon-types as well as the tough ones.

I'm sure you'll love PC, and hopefully make some new friends along the way. I do wish you good luck with any plans you have, and if you need help you can always ask any staff members in the bolded usernames!

- Hikamaru

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Ooo the dragon types! I remember when dragons, along with psychic types, were the toughest to beat in earlier generations. Now it's easier with these new typings, especially fairies.

Welp, welcome aboard! Competitive battler, you say? Have you checked out our Battle Server yet? It's a great place to start out if you wanna become the very best the greatest battler out there. If you got a team settled and wanna show off, the battle server is perfect to do so! You'll be sure to find me there. Come say hi!~

We're all kind to one another, and we're kind to you as well. I hope you stick around and call this place your home! Don't hesitate to contact me or any staffer if you like should you have any questions, and see ya around~

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
    Years
    Hello, I am kaotic_shadow. I'm a small Pokemon ROM Hacker, Shiny Hunter, and Competitive Battler to be. My favorite type of Pokemon is the Dragon-Type. My hopes are that I will make some good friends and that people will be kind to me.
    Sincearlly,
    kaotic_shadow

Hey Kaotic,

Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I do. :)

I do play competitively, and although I may not be a hardcore battler, I do enjoy it because it's a fun and challenging break from the normal in-game and casual wifi battles. I'm also a fellow Shiny Hunter, so it's nice to chat with someone that shares the same passion as me. iirc, we do have a Shiny Hunter club in the Pokemon Clubs section, so you might want to check that out as well. Still MMing for a Shiny Charmander.... XD

Dragon is one of my favourite types, easily being one of the top three on my list. Even with the introduction of Fairies, it still continues to shine and be a great offensive and decent defensive type as well.

Either way, feel free to VM/PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat, I'll be more than happy to answer them. Hope you'll stick around, and have fun! Good luck with those shinies. ;)

Back