• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    Hello all,
    I've been a fan of Pokémon since the first episode of the anime premiered, and have played every main series game since. However, due to being a poor college student/dropout, the last game I played was SoulSilver. But with the release of ORAS, I got myself a 3DS and returned to the world of Pokémon.
    I am also undertaking something I've never bothered to do - complete the National Pokédex. To that end I decided to join a forum, and picked PC as the best one available (in part because of the trade corner's shops, haha).
    I don't really know what else to write in a welcome thread, so I guess I'll wrap it up here.
    Happy training!
    -Deryn

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Hey Deryn! Welcome to the forums~

It's nice to see that ORAS rekindled your spirit for Pokémon and it's nice to have you back! I'm actually undertaking the same challenge myself but in a competitive manner, so maybe we'll encounter each other during our goal, haha. As you said, the trading sections are a great place to look for Pokémon to help you along with your Pokédex.

I'm looking forward to seeing you around on the forums. Feel free to VM me if there's anything you'd like to discuss or talk about!

Good choice because we really are a great forum. :D A lot of people pop by here to complete their 'dex or just make some good trades overall so you're in a wonderful community. I finished my Pokedex in X but need to redo it in OR/AS so that gives me a whole lot more to do.. exciting!

Welcome, Deryn, and awesome having you with us. The sixth generation has been bringing a lot of older fans back to the series so I'm especially happy hearing you're one of them and seem to be enjoying what it has to offer so far. Good luck trading - hope you'll complete your 'dex soon. Be sure to ask a staff member if you're ever lost along the way.

Years
    Hahahahaha I'm late, but it's nice to see you regardless, Deryn!

Great to hear the Hoenn remakes have gotten you back into Pokemon! It's never a bad time to start playing the games again, and hopefully you might catch up on the games you missed (in your case, both the 5th Gen games and X/Y) so you can see how things changed back then. If you're interested in trading to complete the Pokedex, definitely consider visiting the Trade Corner section whenever you can.

Hopefully all goes well and you complete your Pokedex, and maybe you plan to stick around the forums in general if everything lives up to expectations. Have a great time, and I'll see you for now I guess.

- Hikamaru

Back