• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    Hello,

I'm a new nember of that forum, i'm a student who play pokemon (i use to play to ORAS but i breed/trade on X/Y).
    I'm living in France so i have a different timezone from yours.

I hope i ll find a good ambience here. I'm coming here to deal some trade (particulary events) but also breed when i have time.
    I'm not doing battlechallenge, but i breed for my friend and know how to play competitive battle, but i don't like it.

I prefer collecting breed pokemon with HA and EM and also collecting events (particulary the new events ^^). I'm a shiny hunter too but i won't trade mine cause i don't like other OT/ID in my game :D

My favourite pokemon is Sylveon *-*".
    I use to play a lot of games (specially MMORPG) on my computer.

See ya, Azunie

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hello

Daaaw, Sylveon! It's one of my all time fairy and general Eeveelution member pokemon! Great choice; it's pretty cute! Ah, and it's cool to meet you today; welcome!

Hello

All of our trading can be found in the Trade Corner! So, maybe if you like trading, you can check it out; and no worries, the members are really friendly there! And best of luck to your shiny hunting!

Hello

Mmm, and have a nice day! If you want to, you can request a Mentor to show you around and help you out in our adoption program! And I hope you have fun; don't be shy on asking any questions about the forum~!

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    I'm from England so our time zones are similar! If you need any help just shoot me a Visitor message and il replay

Dragon wow you beat me by a second

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    Thanks you :) but i already use a lot of forum and i feel like, its all the same :p

Yes i'm gonna make a thread of my shop later :)

Years
    Hello there to you Azunie! I'm over in Australia so my timezone's like totally opposite from yours, but that still won't stop me from chatting with you here at PC!

Sylveon is actually one of my fave Pokemon as well, and I happen to run a Fairy-type club over in the Pokemon Clubs board if you're interested in discussing all about the aspects of the type itself, including Sylveon a.k.a. the one who started it all. I currently have a Sylveon who's acing the Cuteness Contests in Alpha Sapphire, but still need to work a bit on his moves and such.

If you're into battling and trading, the others both recommended the Trade Corner and Battling & Team Building sections, both of which are very active and always full of discussion. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time around and if you ever need any assistance you can always contact a staff member, or as Dragon said you can even consider joining the newly opened Adoption Center if you want someone to be able to help you learn more about the community.

That's it for now, but feel free to shoot me a message if you want to talk! Have fun now.

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    Hello sorry i'm not into that Battling but i can help with team building :p

I don't like to battle but i like to collect them hahaha, have more than 250 breed,

Back