• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2017
    Hello, I came back to the Pókecommunity forums after being inactive for several months.
    Or in actuality, made an account and promptly forgot about it.

Probably too late to make a proper introduction now but something is better than nothing, I suppose...
    The Challenge and ROM Hacking boards look pretty interesting.

Years
  • Definitely not too late. ;P I didn't become active until 2011 and joined in 2006 so.. ahaha woops. You're still very much eligible for an intro so no problems. ^_^ Welcome, Tree!

ROM hacking brings a lot of people here and challenges are of course amazing so you've pretty great interests. How long have you been playing Pokemon? Hope you have a great time here and won't forget about the community as quickly this time around. Enjoy!

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2017
    Thanks. I've been wanting to get into ROM Hacking for a while, and since i now own a computer, I can give hacking a proper shot! I also wanted to try some of the challenges here, especially a Nuzlocke.
    I've been playing since around 2008, when i got hooked on Leafgreen and it kinda started from there.

Years
  • ROM hacks are very popular here, so you knew you chose the right community for that. Anyways, very late welcome back to you as well ProfessorTree!

Hacking can be very difficult to master but the experts who post around the ROM Hacking boards will always be happy to share their secrets to making a successful hack. Challenges are also really fun, and Nuzlockes are one of the most popular ones out there, to the point it even has its own spin-offs like Soulocke, Wedlocke and Wonderlocke among others.

Well, I hope you enjoy your stay and do contact Sheep or another staff member if you need their assistance!

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Another one returns to the fold! Welcome back! I can hope that you'll be able to find everything as it once was. Try finding your way around, explore! And if you don't feel like doing that, you can always ask one of us to show you the way!

Back