• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello:)

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2023
    Well hello there I'm darupharos:), I've been a fan of pokemon ever since I picked up leaf green years ago, I'm a competitive breeder on omega ruby and a competitive vgc battler:), I love creating teams that are very rarely used creating that element of uncertainty,and yea that's about it on the pokemon front:) my favourite pokemon is ampharos:), as I am a new member would love a bit of helping out :)

Years
  • Ahh so great to have another new face around, and I'm sure you'll definitely love PC. Awesome to meet you by the way Daru!

Our Battling & Team Building section is definitely where competitive battlers like you would want to check out, and while most of the stuff there talks about Smogon we do offer advice for VGC players too. Also, we have a great Showdown server that you can visit and while the chat gets crazy, you will love the battles around there so hopefully settling in should be a breeze for you.

Also, kudos for being a fan of Ampharos! It's one of my fave Electric-types as well, and definitely one of the more cute final-stage evolutions out there. Well I hope everything goes well for you and I'll catch you around the forums!

AceRoku

Dev of Pokemon Flare
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2015
    Welcome to PokeCommunity.

Hope you enjoy your stay here. Also, there many guides on different sections which are user-friendly and easy to understand. Why not start rom hacking? ^_^

Lunarose

replaced by lies
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    Welcome! (:
    Vgc seems like an interesting meta, I haven't tried it yet but I want to learn it eventually! You should check out the Battling & Team Building section of the site or the battle server. I'd love to see some of your unique teams, I check that sub-forum pretty often. I hope to see you around there, & feel free to message me if you would like to battle or something. :D

Years
  • Hi there darupharos! Welcome to PC. n~n I love your avatar.. you should be able to tell I would from my username lol.

People who make unique teams are always awesome since I'm tired of seeing the same few Pokemon and movesets in certain tiers, OU especially. I always breed and train my favorites regardless of where they stand in the competitive field. You're sure to fit in nicely so have a blast and keep logging on! Always something new to do here. :)

Back