• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

ChadizardXD

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Nice to meet all of you. I've been a part of PC in the past, but over the past year or so I've gotten into Pokemon a lot more and decided to branch out into the community more, and get away from some of the FB groups. To give a little bio on myself the name is Chad, but you can call me Chadizard if you'd like! I'm ok with either. I've played the Pokemon games since gen one and have continued to play them to this day, as well as collect the cards and watch the anime. I love all aspects of the Pokemon games, but I love to have competitive battles(Smogon rules, but I'm branching into VGC more too). I mostly play 3DS, but I have a WiiU. And I'm a huge Anime/Manga fan as well.
    But that about covers me on a smaller basis, I'm glad to be apart of the PC and I hope to have a lot of fun here and make new friends. If you ever want to play games, or just chat feel free to message me! See ya later! ^^

Years
  • You've quite the wide array of interests. [: That's pretty awesome.. I like random battles on Showdown but as far as having my own team goes I'm awful lol. 3: Welcome welcome, Chad! Good to have you on PC.

What anime/manga series are you into? Perhaps we have a bit more in common than just Pokemon since I'm really into that myself. Do stick around and hope you'll have an amazing experience here, everyone is very friendly. Enjoy!

Years
  • Welcome to you too Chad, and I have to say so much stuff you love there. I sometimes go on Showdown but sadly not much of a battler here, but you'll still have a chance to catch me on the chat there!

If you're into anime manga discussions, consider looking around the Anime & Manga section which has plenty of that. I do wonder what particular series you love? There's so many different anime and manga series out there so definitely look around and see what threads interest you. However, PC has lots of other sections as well so check out as much as you like!

I'll see you for now, but have a great time here at PC! Everyone's nice so you should have no issues settling in, and we're all happy to help you when needed.

ChadizardXD

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • It seems like a lot but it honestly feels like a little to me haha. I like to be a man of simple interests and enjoy life ^^

As for what anime/manga I enjoy? The list could go on forever haha. But to name a few: Pokemon Adventures, One Piece, Nanatsu no Taizai(Seven Deadly Sins), FMA, Bleach, Akame ga Kill, Blue Exorcist, Black Bullet, Bleach, Blood Lad, Fairy Tail, Gintama, Kill la Kill, Gurrenn Lagann, Future Diaries, Naruto, No Game no Life, Parasyte, Tokyo Ghoul, Rave Master, Soul Eater, Shiki, Death Parade, Terra Formar, ect.

That's just off the top of my head but the list just goes on and on. Games and anime have been in my life a long time :P

Back