• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2015
    Hi!
    As you can probably tell I'm new ;) I hope I can meet cool people here, but I'm just a beginner, so please don't mind my stupid questions.

Ummm...so, about me
    My favorite types are fairy and dark, not dragon.
    My all-time favorite Pokemon will forever be CASTFORM; Who can resist the cuteness!
    I love Pokemon adventures, especially Yellow & Green(the boy). Not together (It's cute, but then Special&OldRival Shipping happened)
    I also like other manga & Anime

And... I like Pasta~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Aw, you don't like Dragons? They're my favourite type! But I love Fairy types too, and dark isn't bad! Ah, but on any rate, it's nice to meet you dear. Welcome to the PC forums today! And don't worry, we're always glad on assisting you and helping you out by answering questions. <33

Ahh, I know someone special who loves Castforms too; I'll introduce you to him sometime, hehe; he's a nice guy. Pokemon Adventures is one of my favourite mangas to read; I have all of the red and yellow editions myself! What other manga do you like to read? Maybe we'll see you on the manga board sometime. :3

Anyways, take care, and have fun! Lemme know if you need any assistance. <33

Sirfetch’d

As you can probably tell I'm new ;) I hope I can meet cool people here, but I'm just a beginner, so please don't mind my stupid questions.

Ummm...so, about me
    My favorite types are fairy and dark, not dragon.
    My all-time favorite Pokemon will forever be CASTFORM; Who can resist the cuteness!
    I love Pokemon adventures, especially Yellow & Green(the boy). Not together (It's cute, but then Special&OldRival Shipping happened)
    I also like other manga & Anime

And... I like Pasta~

Well hello there! Welcome to the greatest forums of all time :) Don't worry about asking questions if you need to! There is no such thing as a stupid question :3

It is so cool to have another fan of Castform around the forums! As you can tell by my name I adore the little cutie as well haha. What is your favorite form of Castform? :O

Anyways if you need anything, help or otherwise here, feel free to shoot me a VM! I'll be glad to help. Or if you just want to talk Castform I am all ears as well haha. Enjoy your time here :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2015
    Thanks for the warm welcome! I was pretty nervous about my first post(heh...)

Yay! Another Castform fan! It's nice meet someone who also likes the cute weather control. My favorite is the snow form. I wish I had a outfit like that during the winter, it looks warm. How about you?

Sorry, but here's a pretty basic question.. what's a VM? and how do you send one?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Sorry, but here's a pretty basic question.. what's a VM? and how do you send one?

A 'VM' stands for Visitor Message! If you go to a member's profile on the forum, you will see a box under Visitor Message. That's the place where you can send messages to one and another's profile. It looks sorta like this:

Hello!

So, you can type a message for them in that message box for text, and once you're done, press 'send message' to send them a VM. Makes sense? :]

Years
  • pasta?? brb befriending you since you have great taste baha. Welcome to PC, Matrix! Castform's cute and I totally adore the sunny form, wanted to use it as my forum avatar for a while but that never happened. ]; Fairy is also an amazing type.. about time dragons had a more reliable weakness.

Hope you've been enjoying your time here so far. ^_^ Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything else, glad to see you've had your questions answered so far. See you around!

Back