• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2015
    I'm Zultiner, an avid Pokemon event collector. I've done some competitive battling in game, but I mainly enjoy the Pokemon simulators online. My favorite Pokemon is the lovable and splashy Magikarp. My first true Pokemon game was Emerald, and I've loved the games ever since.

R/S/E were amazing games and although they weren't my first they were favorites right when my Pokemon obsession was at its peak. Definitely very fun. Welcome to PC, Zultiner. :3 Sims like Showdown are the absolute best.. really need to find more time to come onto PC's official server sometime. Bah.

Anyways, have an amazing time here and be sure to stick around! Looking forward to having you~

Years
    Wow we started Pokemon gaming around the same generation, Ruby in my case. Welcome to you too by the way!

I did notice your account is technically around 2 years old so I assumed you weren't very active back then and only just started getting active now, and interesting fave you have in Magikarp. I always tend to write it off as a weak Pokemon but it evolves into a true menace so it does have its fans there.

Since everyone else has covered what I was going to say, I'll just end it here but good luck and hopefully you do stick around for real this time.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2015
    Wow we started Pokemon gaming around the same generation, Ruby in my case. Welcome to you too by the way!

I did notice your account is technically around 2 years old so I assumed you weren't very active back then and only just started getting active now, and interesting fave you have in Magikarp. I always tend to write it off as a weak Pokemon but it evolves into a true menace so it does have its fans there.

Since everyone else has covered what I was going to say, I'll just end it here but good luck and hopefully you do stick around for real this time.

I didn't even realize how long ago it was that I made this account. When it said my username was already in use I logged in and here it was. :p

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    WELCOME TO PC, Zultiner!

I don't know which forums would be right for you... maybe half of it? xD Anyway, Magikarp! Lovable, splashy Magikarp... that evolves to Gyarados when you're being patient. I actually like that concept, haha.

Enjoy your stay, feel free to ask questions! :3

Back