• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello...

Years
  • I'm new in this forum (registered some days or weeks ago) yeah... and no idea what to do next, so hello everyone who reads this and have a good day.

PD: Me not really well on english, not english native or something like that.

Years
  • I'm sure you'll find out what to do next, and hey nice to see you here Noirhaya!

And I think your English here is looking fine for someone who's not very fluent in it, but you will learn more words as you post around given we're an English-speaking forum so do stick around and you will improve your skills. There's tons to discuss around PC as well, whether it'd be Pokemon or not so look around and see what interests you.

I hope you have a great day as well, and if you ever need help your fellow PC members are always happy to lend a hand or two when they can. See you around!

Years
  • Welcome to PC, noirhaya! I'm sure you'll fit in just fine either way so don't worry about your English. :-3

I also recommend the adoption center. We do have a lot of experienced members here that love lending a hand. I'm happy to assist and chat whenever as well so don't be scared to message myself or.. any one of us really, haha. The forum's huge but still quite friendly.

Enjoy your time! Check out the battle forums if you want to stop by our Pokemon Showdown server to battle, maybe join a club or two, discuss other video games, roleplay, etc. You're in good hands. ;p

Back