• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    May is cute, I agree. And I'm sure you are cute as well! So yeah, welcome aboard May!

Based on your love of May herself I presume you mainly love playing the Hoenn games such as Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald and Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire? I was enjoying the remakes myself but then my save file corrupted and caused me to lose tons of stuff I had worked hard on, and I likely won't be motivated enough to play a Hoenn game for a while so yeah, I gotta deal with it.

Hopefully you do stick around for a while because it'd be sad to see such adorable users leave so suddenly, especially if they have throwaway accounts that they use solely for downloading hacks, because there's just so much to do. Have fun and I'll see you.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Hey Queen May, welcome to PC!

I love your username/avatar/signature! May's a pretty cool character but Misty will always be my favourite of Ash's female companions. I'm pretty biased but eh what can you say.

Hope to see you around! If you ever need any help or just want to chat, feel free to send me a message 8)

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hi there! Welcome to the PC! Nice to meet you ^^

Nice name you have! May is cute and cool indeed .... but Dawn is cuter ~muahahah~. Anyways ... You will have so much fun here! We have many different sections with many different discussions, cool events to be part of, funny trivia games, and muuuuuuch more =D Go explore, meet people and make friends! I promise you'll not get bored ^^

If you ever want to chat with me, just send me a message =D
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Queen May

Master Pokemon Trainer/Coordinator
    Years
    May is cute, I agree. And I'm sure you are cute as well! So yeah, welcome aboard May!

Based on your love of May herself I presume you mainly love playing the Hoenn games such as Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald and Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire? I was enjoying the remakes myself but then my save file corrupted and caused me to lose tons of stuff I had worked hard on, and I likely won't be motivated enough to play a Hoenn game for a while so yeah, I gotta deal with it.

Hopefully you do stick around for a while because it'd be sad to see such adorable users leave so suddenly, especially if they have throwaway accounts that they use solely for downloading hacks, because there's just so much to do. Have fun and I'll see you.

Yeah Emerald is my fav game. I played it recently and found a Shiny Hariyama in Victory Road but it used Whirlwind on me :( As for everyone else, thanks for the welcomes.

Years
    ooomg May is the best protagonist. I love your username/avatar/signature. She's my favorite of Ash's female traveling companions.. but I also really like Serena lately. Welcome to PC! :D

Glad you're liking things so far, your experience will only get better if you stick around hehe. ;p So be sure to keep posting and if there is ever anything you need you're welcome to ask one of us (I'm around whenever myself). Cheers!

mynameismacey

Mid-core Retrogamer
    Years
    Hello there! Nice to meet you! :pink_giggle:
    When I play Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald I always choose May because I love her :pink_love:
    I love your avatar and signature :pink_nod:
    Anyways, Welcome and Have a nice day! :pink_smile:

Back