• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

What would you like to know about? As well as asking here, you can also check out the FAQs for some general information about how the boards work, and the PokeCommunity Rules would be worth a read as well. A perfect way to get into things would be to apply for a mentor in the Adoption Thread. You can request someone specific if you'd like, or just fill out the small survey and let the people in charge pick someone who would be best suited to guide you!

Also, if you tell us a little about yourself, we might be able to point you in the direction of areas of the forum that might interest you! Which is your favourite Pokemon game? Do you have any hobbies or interests outside of Pokemon? We'd love to get you a little better as well! :3

If you need anything or just want someone to chat to, feel free to drop me a line anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Years
    Hey, Lucas!

Based on your profile picture, I'd assume you're a fan of Ruby and Sapphire. If my assumption is right, I'd recommend checking out the Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire or Advance Generation forum. You'd definitely find some interesting threads in both of those.

Meloetta and Archy are right, the Adoption Center would be a great place for people to help you out and such. That said, all of us here are always willing to answer any of your questions, our pleasure! Also, don't be a stranger! We'd love to get to know you better, as we obviously don't know much about you. {XD}

I really hope you enjoy yourself here on PC. I sent you a friend request if you'd like to accept that. Hope to hear more from you. :)

Years
    Hey there Lucas! Welcome to PC!

I'm also a new member here and don't know everything about this community yet. But don't worry, a lot of people here are friendly and will help you when you need one. You can also ask me and I'll try if I can help you. Try to visit any thread that you like and I'm sure that you will enjoy reading other posts and learn a lot at the same time.

Are you new to pokemon? Or are you a long-time fan? I'm open to any nerdy conversations regarding pokemon if you feel like having one.

Welcome! Smell ya later!

Hi Lucas and welcome to PC. :D Hope you're doing well and you're definitely welcome to message myself or another user if you need help, we're quite open around here and would love to show you the ropes. Tell about yourself if you'd like for sure but otherwise we can only hope you'll have a good time. Forum's big so there is always something to get involved in. 8]

See you!

Back