• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Ice and Magic

Where Across The World
Years
  • Hi everybody, I am Genevieve.

I am 15 years old. . I have 3 brothers: John (23), Nick (21), and Steve (19). I have 3 sisters: Jenna (21), Renna (21) <Nick, Jenna, and Renna are triplets. and Gertrude (4)
    I like to watching Anime, South Park, Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, American Ninja Warrior, America's Got Talent, X Factor, etc. And I have been watching adult shows since I was 3 1/2.

I wear glasses, and braces. I have brown hair. I do have freckles. I am super sensitive. I love skinny dipping in my pool. I love sleeping, my alarm clock never really wakes me up. I am bisexual.

I have:
    -Autism
    -Dyslexia
    -ADHD
    -OCD
    -ODD
    -PTSD (triggered after a big kid in my neighborhood attempted to kill me with a knife, he stabbed me in the arm ;-;)
    -been suspended from school 3 times this year
    -attempted to break a boys arm

I am:
    -Agressive
    -Picky
    -Unlucky
    -Bothered a lot
    -Super heavy sleeper

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hiya Ice and Magic, welcome to PokeCommunity!

That's a lot of siblings, what's it like having so many?

Which animes do you like? I personally don't watch anime; but I do read manga. That has to count for something, right? :B

And the run in with the knife sounds seriously scary ;.; I hope your arm is okay at least.

Do you play any Pokemon games? If you do, which ones?

Hope you enjoy yourself here :)

Ice and Magic

Where Across The World
    Years
  • Hiya Ice and Magic, welcome to PokeCommunity!

That's a lot of siblings, what's it like having so many?

Which animes do you like? I personally don't watch anime; but I do read manga. That has to count for something, right? :B

And the run in with the knife sounds seriously scary ;.; I hope your arm is okay at least.

Do you play any Pokemon games? If you do, which ones?

Hope you enjoy yourself here :)

1. Difficult, especially when I'm in the pool to have a good time in peace.

2. Pokemon, Yugioh, Naruto, death note, and eve dry thing my sister watches.

3. That kid goes to my school. I'm doing fine now.

4. No unfortunately, I don't have a 3-2ds. But I do have Pokémon vortex.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • 1. Difficult, especially when I'm in the pool to have a good time in peace.

2. Pokemon, Yugioh, Naruto, death note, and eve dry thing my sister watches.

3. That kid goes to my school. I'm doing fine now.

4. No unfortunately, I don't have a 3-2ds. But I do have Pokémon vortex.

Have you been to the [Pokemon Anime] and [Anime & Manga] sections yet? I personally don't go there but I'm sure they have discussions pertaining to your likes.

Have you finished Death Note?

I remember Vortex. I stopped playing after they wiped my account due to an upgrade in how the game worked and haven't really gone back since.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 30, 2023
    Hey Genevieve,

I'm Dan and i'm 16, and i feel you on the siblings part!

i have 5 brothers: louis(18); Sebastien(14); Oscar(5); Alfie(4); George(1)

well... the closest i've come to being stabbed is when i cut my thumb on a can of chicken soup and fainted so i can't relate to you on that point but it sounds awful!

anyways nice to meet you, and i'm new too if you're wondering, like literally this is my first post! so nice to meet you!

Years
  • Hi! Welcome to the community! We are all different in our own ways, and that is okay! We are glad to have you here. I'm new here myself, but I know the people and PKMN here are very nice. Feel free to explore and enjoy! (This site is huge, by the way. I have a LOT more exploring to do.) ^_^

Back