• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! (^-^)/

MeliSNAP

Pokéfan MeliSNAP
    Years
    Hello, Pokémon fans! My name is Melissa, and I just started to share my experience with Pokémon on the internet!
    I'm 19 years old and I want to be a professional photographer. In Pokémon, I want to become a breeder for competitve battling!

If you have any questions, ask away!

Years
    Hi Melissa, welcome to PC :) That seems pretty cool that you're an aspiring professional photographer ^^ My brother and father are also photographers, but not professional, although they definitely have the equipment and skills! Definitely feel free to post any works you have to our Art & Design section for sure!

Hope to see you aroud~ <33 Feel free to leave me a visitor message as well if you ever want to chat or just say hi!

MeliSNAP

Pokéfan MeliSNAP
    Years
    Thank you! I'm feeling welcome here already! I haven't got time to post anything yet...
    I've been working on my recently started youtube channel, but I'm not being very successful...

MeliSNAP

Pokéfan MeliSNAP
    Years
    I usually play on Pokémon Showdown, where I challenge myself in RU and NU tiers, however, I love to do Random Pokémon Matches, where you really have to know you basics to get around!
    It's nice to see that the comunity has a server! thanks for sharing!

Here's my best recorded Random Battle for you!

Back