• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2016
    Hello, everyone!

My username's HigashiHaruka but my real name's Cvetina. I usually go by a different name online 'cause people struggle with mine (even in my country ^_^ ). I'm still a student and I love drawing, anime, video games, YouTube and reading.

Where I live Pokemon's not very big so there aren't many of my friends who like it (most of them don't even know there's games, they think it's just a cartoon) so I'm looking forward to hopefully making friends on the website. I'm also hoping to learn how to create ROM hacks and play some of the ones here ^^ .

As of Pokemon games I've played FireRed, Emerald, Ruby, Yellow, Red, Blue and Gold from the main games and MD Red Rescue Team, Pinball and TCG from the spin-offs. I'm planning on playing the DS ones soon. I'm still kind of new to Pokemon, I've never actually beaten a game yet and I don't know much about EVs, IVs, breeding, etc. :pink_blush:
    I'd love to say what my favourite Pokemon is but I'm bad at picking favourites. I love Bulbasaur and Mudkip though. :11: :18:
    Out of the Sun and Moon starters my favourite's Rowlett.

I'd love it if you have any suggestions for games and ROM hacks I should play.
    People seem very nice here.
    Glad to meet everyone and be part of the community.

P.S.: This has already become my favourite emoji :mudkip^_^:

Last edited:

apart

A bitter-sweet kiss
    Years
    ..Hey ~
    Welcome. :)
    Umm.. If you need help with fan made games &/or competitive Pokemon battling, I would love to help you.. Just message me..
    Other than that, I hope you have a great time here *

There are too many great ROM hacks here so it's hard to suggest things but Adventure Red and Glazed are gathering a lot of attention right now. Why not try those? I definitely should whenever I'm not lazy and distracted, the members on PC make some amazing hacked games. =)

Welcome Cvetina, good to meet you. <3 You'll make friends if you post around, kinda inevitable you know? The people here are nice and there are Pokemon fans everywhere so it's hard not to bump into someone who shares your interests lol.

See you around and do have a fantastic time!

Back