• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

nullgravity

l a m e b o y
Years
  • Hello everyone, I'm Ashton and I'm new here! I hope to acquaint many of you and eventually become a trusted member of this community. Also, just a random fact, today was my birthday, hehe! Well, I hope all of you have a wonderful night/day. :)

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • Ooh wow it's your birthday? Happy birthday to you, Ashton! And a hello & welcome to you too. :] Hope you're having a great day, enjoy your time here on the Pok?Community!
    So how long've you been playing the Pok?mon games? ^^ And do you happen to have a favourite Pok?mon? I myself have been playing since around Ruby's release, though I started with Red and Silver. Really fun games. ? Magearna's my favourite Pok?mon too heheh, such a cutie. Do you have any loved video games or hobbies outside of the Pok?mon franchise? ;]

Enjoy your stay and be sure to ask if you have any questions! The staff here's full of great people so you're sure to get the help you need. Pok?Community's got something here for everyone too, so I certainly hope you have fun in the various forums here. See you~!

Lapis

✿ Flower Child ✿
    Years
  • Hello there, Ashton and hope you are having a fantastic birthday! Welcome to the forums as well, we're happy to have you with us. If you ever need anyone to talk to about anything, I'm open for conversation so feel free to send me a VM if you are interested. See you around. c:

Years
  • You'll become a known member in no time if you post around, right? ;p Getting involved is a great thing and we have a lot of awesome members here who are eager to talk. Welcome to the forum Ashton. n~n

Happy birthday too! Though I'm probably a little late at this point. Nonetheless I hope it was awesome and you stick around here for a long while.

nullgravity

l a m e b o y
    Years
  • Ooh wow it's your birthday? Happy birthday to you, Ashton! And a hello & welcome to you too. :] Hope you're having a great day, enjoy your time here on the Pok?Community!
    So how long've you been playing the Pok?mon games? ^^ And do you happen to have a favourite Pok?mon? I myself have been playing since around Ruby's release, though I started with Red and Silver. Really fun games. ? Magearna's my favourite Pok?mon too heheh, such a cutie. Do you have any loved video games or hobbies outside of the Pok?mon franchise? ;]

Enjoy your stay and be sure to ask if you have any questions! The staff here's full of great people so you're sure to get the help you need. Pok?Community's got something here for everyone too, so I certainly hope you have fun in the various forums here. See you~!

Thank you so much! I have been playing the Pok?mon games for around 8 years, since Pok?mon Platinum (probably one of my favorite Pok?mon games!). My favorite Pok?mon? Probably either Vulpix or Eevee. That's awesome that you've been playing them since Ruby. Yeah, Magearna sure is cute, haha! I love playing The Sims 4, The Legend of Zelda series, many Mario games, and Animal Crossing: New Leaf! I love to read write, play my violin, play my keyboard, solving puzzles and brain teasers, traveling, cooking, and baking, and I love math, English Language Arts, and I love to study new languages! I'm also a vegetarian. :))

Thank you! I'll be sure to ask if I ever happen to have any questions or need any help. :)

Hello there, Ashton and hope you are having a fantastic birthday! Welcome to the forums as well, we're happy to have you with us. If you ever need anyone to talk to about anything, I'm open for conversation so feel free to send me a VM if you are interested. See you around. c:

Thank you very much! See you!

You'll become a known member in no time if you post around, right? ;p Getting involved is a great thing and we have a lot of awesome members here who are eager to talk. Welcome to the forum Ashton. n~n

Happy birthday too! Though I'm probably a little late at this point. Nonetheless I hope it was awesome and you stick around here for a long while.

Yeah, haha. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

pkmin3033

Hey Ashton, welcome to PC, and Happy Birthday! It's a pleasure to meet you~

You've been a fan of Pokemon a while, I see! Platinum is my favourite title personally - I loved the fourth gen; it really got me back into the franchise after the third gen put me right off it. Have you given any of the earlier titles a try yet? You can pick the originals up off the eShop now, and they...definitely show their age, haha. If you're a fan of other games I'd recommend checking out the Video Games board; as the name would suggest, we discuss pretty much every other series there (there's also a Zelda thread you might be interested in!) and we're generally a relaxed bunch who would love to discuss your favourites with you~

Anyways, if you ever need anything or just want someone to chat to, feel free to drop me a PM anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Cersei Lannister

Mad Queen
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! A join date and a name day? What a great time to celebrate! Happy (belated now) birthday! I hope you stay here forever and make life-lasting friendships ?

nullgravity

l a m e b o y
    Years
  • Hey Ashton, welcome to PC, and Happy Birthday! It's a pleasure to meet you~

You've been a fan of Pokemon a while, I see! Platinum is my favourite title personally - I loved the fourth gen; it really got me back into the franchise after the third gen put me right off it. Have you given any of the earlier titles a try yet? You can pick the originals up off the eShop now, and they...definitely show their age, haha. If you're a fan of other games I'd recommend checking out the Video Games board; as the name would suggest, we discuss pretty much every other series there (there's also a Zelda thread you might be interested in!) and we're generally a relaxed bunch who would love to discuss your favourites with you~

Anyways, if you ever need anything or just want someone to chat to, feel free to drop me a PM anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Thank you very much! It's nice to meet you too. :)

Yes, Platinum is wonderful! To be honest, I haven't played the earlier games. I personally don't think I would enjoy them that much... I mean, it would be nice to go back to the roots of the Pok?mon series but...I don't know. I'll probably end up playing them one day soon in the future, haha. Thanks for the links! I'll definitely check them out. :')

Alright, thank you!

Welcome to PC! A join date and a name day? What a great time to celebrate! Happy (belated now) birthday! I hope you stay here forever and make life-lasting friendships ?

Thank you so much!

Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity, Ashton. Not to forget, here's wishing you a very belated happy birthday to you!

Back