• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Log

It's your boy Guzma!
    Years
    Hiya, I just joined PC the other day and finally decided to make a thread for myself here, haha. My name's Log!

I've visited PC several times before to look at certain threads, but only recently thought I might as well register because, well, why not? It'll also satiate my craving for Pokemon because there aren't, unfortunately, a lot of people I know in real life who are into it. I tell you, it's tough sitting quietly in my morning class with no one to get excited with over gen 7 Poke's, haha.

Aside from Pokemon, I enjoy playing video games and watching anime/reading manga. Though admittedly I haven't had much time for any of those because of school. Anyway, nice to meet you all. :D

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Hey Log welcome to PC!

I'm sure you'll enjoy satiating your cravings here since everyone (well mostly everyone) is super hyped for the new games and pokemon is the main topic here xD

Anyways maybe ill see you around and btw i love your profile pic Bewear ftw :3

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Hello, welcome! That's a cool username you've got there, welcome to the three-letter club, heehee, and I love that Bewear avatar :D
    I'm glad you decided to register! It's a great place to hang out and chat, I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here!~ Video games and anime huh, well, I'm sure that you'll get along with most people here (me included)! :P
    Nice to see you, and come hang out at the battle server or discord if you want to make some new pals!

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    Hello and welcome! No shortage of Pokemon fans here!
    What is your favorite video game outside of the world of Pokemon? What is your preferred platform to play on? Favorite Manga? Anime?

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    Aww cute avatar. Hard to think Bewear's 6'11 and feared in Alola! x'D It's just too cute.. Anywho, welcome to the PokéCommunity Log (pretty cool name hehe ;3), hope you'll be sticking with us a while. ;] What Pokémon do you like from gen 7's roster so far? I personally love Rowlet, Salandit, Mimikyu and Bounsweet.. but my favourite's gotta be Comfey. Just soo adorable, oml. <33 And, perhaps you'd be interested in PC's Anime & Manga forum, since you mentioned being a fan? :D;

Have fun and see you around! <33 Was real nice meeting ya =)

Log

It's your boy Guzma!
    Years
    Hey Log welcome to PC!

I'm sure you'll enjoy satiating your cravings here since everyone (well mostly everyone) is super hyped for the new games and pokemon is the main topic here xD

Anyways maybe ill see you around and btw i love your profile pic Bewear ftw :3

True! Hahaha. Thank you for the welcome! (And I couldn't agree more, Bewear is awesome. :D)

Hello, welcome! That's a cool username you've got there, welcome to the three-letter club, heehee, and I love that Bewear avatar :D
    I'm glad you decided to register! It's a great place to hang out and chat, I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here!~ Video games and anime huh, well, I'm sure that you'll get along with most people here (me included)! :P
    Nice to see you, and come hang out at the battle server or discord if you want to make some new pals!

Thank you! Log is actually a shorter version of what I usually would end up using on sites, heh. Glad to know there's a lot of people here who share common interests, too! I'll be sure to check out those places you mentioned some time, as well. Nice meeting you! C:

Hello and welcome! No shortage of Pokemon fans here!
    What is your favorite video game outside of the world of Pokemon? What is your preferred platform to play on? Favorite Manga? Anime?

Hey! Thanks for the welcome. :D
    Outside of Pokemon, the BioShock series would definitely be my favorite. I can't tire from talking about it, haha. I also tend to favor console over PC gaming, but I'm gonna say that's just because my PC right now wouldn't be able to handle too graphic-heavy games. Hard for me to choose a favorite manga or anime, though, since it tends to change with what's popular (or what I end up reading/watching most recently). But I do enjoy Tokyo Ghoul, GANGSTA., and Ajin.

Aww cute avatar. Hard to think Bewear's 6'11 and feared in Alola! x'D It's just too cute.. Anywho, welcome to the PokéCommunity Log (pretty cool name hehe ;3), hope you'll be sticking with us a while. ;] What Pokémon do you like from gen 7's roster so far? I personally love Rowlet, Salandit, Mimikyu and Bounsweet.. but my favourite's gotta be Comfey. Just soo adorable, oml. <33 And, perhaps you'd be interested in PC's Anime & Manga forum, since you mentioned being a fan? :D;

Have fun and see you around! <33 Was real nice meeting ya =)

Thank you! Admittedly, I was only just amused by Bewear's appearance at first, but after learning of what a brute it can be (and how tall it is!) I ended up loving it. And thanks!
    Hm, from gen 7... Mimikyu takes the lead currently, but I also like Salandit, Charjabug, and of course, Bewear. c: Although I find myself liking all of the new Pokemon from this gen, haha.
    I'll check out that forum, too! Thanks, and nice meeting you. :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Welcome to PC Log. If you ever need anything feel free to message me. Im new too but ill do my best to help you out.

Back