• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Girjeu21

420Blaziken
Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2017
    Hi! I registered here cause I really want to get in on the competitive scene and I wanted to get a speed boost torchic. I'm here to introduce myself, per the suggestion of the site.

Hi I'm GirJeu. 18 from the Philippines. I'm really excited about Sun and Moon and will be choosing Rowlet as my starter.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi! I registered here cause I really want to get in on the competitive scene and I wanted to get a speed boost torchic. I'm here to introduce myself, per the suggestion of the site.

Hi I'm GirJeu. 18 from the Philippines. I'm really excited about Sun and Moon and will be choosing Rowlet as my starter.
    Welcome to the forums, GirJeu! There are many people here who are "on TeamRowlet" haha. I miiiight go with Rowlet, but I was interested in Litten initially so it'll be a tough choice.

I hope you'll find the Battling & Team Building area interesting on this site. I don't know too much about battling myself, but let me know if you have any difficulties or questions about how the forums work, and I'll do my best to help you out!

Years
  • Alright! Welcome to the community! I'm sure you won't find any shortage of competition here ion the forums and I'm sure someone would gladly trade Pokémon with you! Don't forget to check out the forums that might have what you're looking for.

Back