• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • Hey everyone! I've been looking around this site for a while, specifically the ROM hacking area as I want to start ROM hacking again ( I used to do it a while back but I've forgotten everything). So I finally made an account!

Years
  • Good to hear. ^^ ROM hacking's stayed consistent with its popularity and we're always happy having more aspiring hackers. Nice to meet you Kaihatsu, hope you'll have fun here. <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey everyone! I've been looking around this site for a while, specifically the ROM hacking area as I want to start ROM hacking again ( I used to do it a while back but I've forgotten everything). So I finally made an account!
    Hey, welcome to the community (: I hope you'll have fun here and reignite your passion for hacking. Check out the other areas too when you feel like it, as there are plenty of stuff to talk about here and loads of people to get to know if you're feeling it. Good luck!

Back