• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello :~)

honey

sweet as can be!
Years
  • hey, i'm dan!! i've had this account for awhile but i was a bit too scared to use it :,) anyways, i'm an artist from southern california and i'm currently working on completing my living dex! i'm also a beginning shiny hunter and competitive battler- trying to be the very best!! thanks for reading this and hope we can become friends soon !! ,':^)

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • hey dan! so glad that you finally came out of your lurking shell! I love your username, good job on snagging a pretty neat name!

I'm actually from Southern California myself! I'm your basic breathing & livin cali girl, seriously, I'm allergic to the cold ahhhhhhh. (SD over here ;)) That's so cool you're an artist!! I wish I had a drawing pad but sadly my laptop is too dead to have one.

If you ever want to discuss about competitive battling, like team building & team sets, you should totally check out our Battling & Team Building forum if you haven't already ! Or if you ever want to practice your competitive battling skills, we have our very own Showdown Battle Server (which can be located right here!). + Like Radiating has mentioned, we have an Art forum where you can post your art if you ever want too :)

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • welcome dan! nice username :) you should check out the Shiny Hunters Club and Catch Em All Club! go sign up if you feel like chatting with people with similar goals :) you should also stop by the BTB forum that smocks linked above. enjoy the forums and feel free to VM me if you want to chat or have questions!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    hey, i'm dan!! i've had this account for awhile but i was a bit too scared to use it :,) anyways, i'm an artist from southern california and i'm currently working on completing my living dex! i'm also a beginning shiny hunter and competitive battler- trying to be the very best!! thanks for reading this and hope we can become friends soon !! ,':^)

SHINY RIBOMBEE AAAAAA

<333

I mean, hi! Hope you're enjoying the forums. Let me know if anything is confusing you still, alright?

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2017
    Welcome officially to Pokecommunity hihi :D I hope you have as much fun as I do here ^^ Best wishes Michelle

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • hey, i'm dan!! i've had this account for awhile but i was a bit too scared to use it :,) anyways, i'm an artist from southern california and i'm currently working on completing my living dex! i'm also a beginning shiny hunter and competitive battler- trying to be the very best!! thanks for reading this and hope we can become friends soon !! ,':^)
    Hey honey! Just for a moment, I thought this is someone familiar (there's another user who had the same username :)). Anyways, welcome to PC!

An artist, now that sounds interesting.

Its been a long time since I've done competitive battling, but wish you luck in trying to be the best, like no one ever was :P.

Feel free to drop in a line, any time you feel like chatting. Hope to see you around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Back