• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • I don't know if im doing this right but i'm not really new but its been a few years since my last visit ive recently started up playing again and the site has changed a lot so figured id say Hello

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Hello there! We always appreciate it if users come back!

Yes, many things have changed throughout the years. Visit us at the different sections. You'll get the hang of it.

See you around!

Years
  • Hey there Tj, we're glad to have you back! A lot has changed around the PokeCommunity in the years you've been gone, did you have a favorite section you used to visit?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Heya TJ welcome to PC! Mind telling us a little more about yourself so we can point you in the right direction? Maybe you're here to jump into the conversation about the newly revealed games Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

Back