• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 22, 2017
Hello everyone. I'm new to the hobby of collecting Pok?mon cards just recently opened up my first ever booster box and it's a very exciting and addicting thing to do. Love being surprised. Looking to get my second booster box but can't decide on which to get. The ones I really want are kinda pricey.

Also like to mention I opened a sm base set box and got a lunala rainbow rare which was pretty cool. If anyone knows where to get a legendary treasures box for a good price please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Heya! Welcome to PC! I'll go ahead and move this on over to our Pokemon TCG section where I'm sure you'll get the answer you're looking for! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to drop me a message :D

Years
Hello everyone. I'm new to the hobby of collecting Pok?mon cards just recently opened up my first ever booster box and it's a very exciting and addicting thing to do. Love being surprised. Looking to get my second booster box but can't decide on which to get. The ones I really want are kinda pricey.

Also like to mention I opened a sm base set box and got a lunala rainbow rare which was pretty cool. If anyone knows where to get a legendary treasures box for a good price please let me know.

While I can't say I know where to find a Legendary Treasures box for a good price (what do you define as a good price, anyway? And what country are you buying in?) as I'm rarely actively looking for booster boxes, there are a couple people around this community who might know better than myself on good places to find deals on booster boxes. I look forward to seeing you post around this community!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 22, 2017
Hello ty as well for the welcome. I'm in the USA . I ended up going with a breakthrough box the cards in there look amazing. And the normal seems to be around 180 for the legendary treasures so anything cheaper would be nice but I might to go ahead and buy one if I can't find cheaper .

Back