• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    Hi everyone!

My name is Felipe, I'm from São Paulo, Brazil, and I'm 19 years old. I love the Pokémon games ever since I was a child and played Pokémon Silver countless times on my old Gameboy Color, but haven't had the chance to play the new Pokémon games (Pokémon Black onward). But now I just bought my own Nintendo 3DS XL, and am very excited to become part of the Pokémon community!

I'm looking foward to making new friends and to learn how to play Pokémon competitively (I play Showdown sometimes, but I suck at it hahaha).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Thank you! I actually bought Sun, X and Omega Ruby along with the 3DS. I think I'll start with Omega Ruby, as I like the original Pokemon Ruby a lot.
    Omega Ruby sounds like a great choice! I have it too but haven't gotten around to playing it much yet. But Hoenn is such a nice region <3

I hope you're enjoying the community!

Back