• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • I am LovingLyric, and I'll be honest I forgot that I even signed up for this website.

So besides my forgetful nature, I am a huge pokemon fan! Since gen 2, Borrowed a friends game and I fell in love with the series. Some of my favourite pokemon are, Noivern, Empoleon, Honchkrow, Gallade, Slyveon, Espeon, Vaporeon, Ribombee

Uh...I am bad at this, Hi.

Years
    • Age 33
    • uk
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    hello there welcome to PC hope you enjoy your time with us, are you playing the new game on the switch

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • No worries, hello to you too! And welcome to Pokecommunity ^-^ I was pretty nervous myself when i first joined nearly a decade ago. Dang. But ack, my memory fails me too. I'm one of those who have looked for a device already in my hands ;-;

Haven't given Gen 2 a shot, but I want to :D

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • Hi,
    Welcome, I'm new here as well.
    You've got a great taste in favourite pokemon Honchkrow being my second favourite after Bulbasaur.
    Hope you enjoy your time here!

Years
  • hello there welcome to PC hope you enjoy your time with us, are you playing the new game on the switch

Yes! I'm enjoying it quite a bit. Sobble was totally great like I thought he'd be~

No worries, hello to you too! And welcome to Pokecommunity ^-^ I was pretty nervous myself when i first joined nearly a decade ago. Dang. But ack, my memory fails me too. I'm one of those who have looked for a device already in my hands ;-;

Haven't given Gen 2 a shot, but I want to :D
    You shouuuuuld, though honestly I really adore the remakes and would suggest you start with that one, Voltorb Flip is so addicting!
    Hi,
    Welcome, I'm new here as well.
    You've got a great taste in favourite pokemon Honchkrow being my second favourite after Bulbasaur.
    Hope you enjoy your time here!
    So do you! Bulbasaur is a adorable Pokemon and definitely my Partner Pokemon of choice from Kanto

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • Yes! I'm enjoying it quite a bit. Sobble was totally great like I thought he'd be~

You shouuuuuld, though honestly I really adore the remakes and would suggest you start with that one, Voltorb Flip is so addicting!

So do you! Bulbasaur is a adorable Pokemon and definitely my Partner Pokemon of choice from Kanto

Thank you, again I hope you have fun here. There are lots of great and friendly people here.

Back