• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!!!

Kazetori

Vaporeon Trainer
Years
  • Hello everyone! I'm Kazetori! My coworkers got tired of me constantly talking about Pokemon so I thought it'd be cool to talk with other actual Pokemon fans haha
    Just hatched a shiny Dreepy while working on breeding my team, so I'm still very excited about that! I usually have 0 shiny luck (Hey Pokemon Go....) but Sword is treating me very well so far with 3 shinies! <3
    I play pretty much every Pokemon game and phone app that's out right now! About to start Rosa's party even in Pokemon Masters ^_^
    I also play the Pokemon TCG. I live in Japan so I play the physical cards here and the virtual English cards on PTCGO! It's really interesting keeping track of both the Japanese scene and English scene. Building a deck using Zacian and ADP right now!
    Anyway, nice to meet everyone! I love making new friends and am super excited to talk Pokemon with everyone!!

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • Hello everyone! I'm Kazetori! My coworkers got tired of me constantly talking about Pokemon so I thought it'd be cool to talk with other actual Pokemon fans haha
    Just hatched a shiny Dreepy while working on breeding my team, so I'm still very excited about that! I usually have 0 shiny luck (Hey Pokemon Go....) but Sword is treating me very well so far with 3 shinies! <3
    I play pretty much every Pokemon game and phone app that's out right now! About to start Rosa's party even in Pokemon Masters ^_^
    I also play the Pokemon TCG. I live in Japan so I play the physical cards here and the virtual English cards on PTCGO! It's really interesting keeping track of both the Japanese scene and English scene. Building a deck using Zacian and ADP right now!
    Anyway, nice to meet everyone! I love making new friends and am super excited to talk Pokemon with everyone!!

Hey!
    Welcome, it's nice to meet you.
    Wow, congrats on all the shinies! Dreepy was my first shiny this game as well. What other shinies have got? and which Pokémon has your favourite shiny?
    That's awesome that you play every game, it means there's lots to talk about! :D
    I haven't played the TCG in a long time, but I hope you're having fun!

Finally whats your favourite Pokémon?
    I hope you have a good time here and I hope to see you around!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome to the community Kazetori! Congrats on your shiny luck! You should save some of it for the rest of us, lol. ;)

Kazetori

Vaporeon Trainer
    Years
  • Hey!
    Welcome, it's nice to meet you.
    Wow, congrats on all the shinies! Dreepy was my first shiny this game as well. What other shinies have got? and which Pokémon has your favourite shiny?
    That's awesome that you play every game, it means there's lots to talk about! :D
    I haven't played the TCG in a long time, but I hope you're having fun!

Finally whats your favourite Pokémon?
    I hope you have a good time here and I hope to see you around!

Nice to meet you too! Congrats on your shiny Dreepy too! It's such a cute little shiny right?! My first was a shiny Silicobra that I didn't even realize was shiny until I almost released it D:
    Then my very first Inkay encounter was a shiny! My Pokedex entry for Inkay shows the shiny version!

oooh nice question, my favorite shiny is probably a tie between Rayquaza (since it's just really really cool in that black) and Vaporeon! My favorite Pokemon is Vaporeon and favorite color is purple, so it's like a double whammy on my favorites haha
    What is your favorite shiny??

Hope to see you around too! Thank you for replying to my first thread! ^_^

Welcome to the community Kazetori! Congrats on your shiny luck! You should save some of it for the rest of us, lol. ;)

Thank you!! I'll try to share it! xD

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • Nice to meet you too! Congrats on your shiny Dreepy too! It's such a cute little shiny right?! My first was a shiny Silicobra that I didn't even realize was shiny until I almost released it D:
    Then my very first Inkay encounter was a shiny! My Pokedex entry for Inkay shows the shiny version!

oooh nice question, my favorite shiny is probably a tie between Rayquaza (since it's just really really cool in that black) and Vaporeon! My favorite Pokemon is Vaporeon and favorite color is purple, so it's like a double whammy on my favorites haha
    What is your favorite shiny??

Hope to see you around too! Thank you for replying to my first thread! ^_^

Thank you, it really is adorable. Wow, you've had some great luck!
    So far I've got all my shinies from hatching eggs.
    Shiny Dreepy, Eevee, Gastly and Vulpix.

Shiny Rayquaza is incredible! Vaporeon is also a magnificent Pokémon and the shiny is pretty cute.
    My favourite shiny is Ninetales, those colours are just amazing I love it.

Yes! It will be great. And you are most welcome.

Years
  • Welcome to the community! ^^
    I am incredibly jealous that you live in Japan! Are you from there or did you just move there? Either way, super awesome! (:
    I am coming back from a super long hiatus, so I guess you could technically say I'm new too! Haha
    Good luck with the rest of your shiny hunt! I'm currently doing the same, trying to breed for a shiny Flygon currently.
    So far the only shinies I have are - shiny Ninetales, shiny Slveon and shiny Charizard.

Kazetori

Vaporeon Trainer
    Years
  • Thank you, it really is adorable. Wow, you've had some great luck!
    So far I've got all my shinies from hatching eggs.
    Shiny Dreepy, Eevee, Gastly and Vulpix.

Shiny Rayquaza is incredible! Vaporeon is also a magnificent Pokémon and the shiny is pretty cute.
    My favourite shiny is Ninetales, those colours are just amazing I love it.

Yes! It will be great. And you are most welcome.

Oooh! I love shiny Ninetales too! Such a pretty color combination <3

Welcome to the community! ^^
    I am incredibly jealous that you live in Japan! Are you from there or did you just move there? Either way, super awesome! (:
    I am coming back from a super long hiatus, so I guess you could technically say I'm new too! Haha
    Good luck with the rest of your shiny hunt! I'm currently doing the same, trying to breed for a shiny Flygon currently.
    So far the only shinies I have are - shiny Ninetales, shiny Slveon and shiny Charizard.

Thanks! I'm originally from America, but moved here about 5 years ago. I have a Japanese husband and lots of pets now though, so guess I'm here for good haha
    Welcome back! Good luck on your shiny hunt! Flygon also has a super cool shiny!!! That's a really nice shiny collection!

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2019
    Hi you know how to download the file to the Jupiter Version on Motorola phones? Thanks

RdKK

DestinyDragon
    Years
  • Have you played pokemon ruby destiny reign of legends. It is a very good complete rom hack that anybody would recommend after playing it for a few hours.

PokéPaul1

PokéPaul
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2020
    Hello everyone! I'm Kazetori! My coworkers got tired of me constantly talking about Pokemon so I thought it'd be cool to talk with other actual Pokemon fans haha

Hey Kazetori! It's great to meet you! I tend to talk a lot of Pokemon at work and no one has any clue what I'm talking about lol. It's great to have you here!

Kazetori

Vaporeon Trainer
    Years
  • Hey Kazetori! It's great to meet you! I tend to talk a lot of Pokemon at work and no one has any clue what I'm talking about lol. It's great to have you here!

Nice to meet you too! haha right? It's frustrating, but hooray for the internet and forums!

Years
  • Thanks! I'm originally from America, but moved here about 5 years ago. I have a Japanese husband and lots of pets now though, so guess I'm here for good haha
    Welcome back! Good luck on your shiny hunt! Flygon also has a super cool shiny!!! That's a really nice shiny collection!

Sorry for the late reply - That is really cool! I'm happy for you! My trip to Japan is a couple years out yet. Gotta save and I'm still trying to learn some Japanese to make it easier while I'm there. But I'd rather be prepared instead of impulsive on my trip. And thank you for the luck! Still no shiny Flygon yet, but that wont stop me! :3

Kazetori

Vaporeon Trainer
    Years
  • Sorry for the late reply - That is really cool! I'm happy for you! My trip to Japan is a couple years out yet. Gotta save and I'm still trying to learn some Japanese to make it easier while I'm there. But I'd rather be prepared instead of impulsive on my trip. And thank you for the luck! Still no shiny Flygon yet, but that wont stop me! :3

That's a good idea! Honestly there's sooo much to see, if you don't plan it out it's hard to see everything you want to. I suggest at least 2 days in Kyoto, there's so much, 1 day is not enough haha
    Keep trying for the Flygon~! It'll show up!!

PokéPaul1

PokéPaul
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2020
    It's also do we doesn't help when you're in the military and your officers look at you like there's something wrong 😂

Back