• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
    Hello I am Fighting Type Master and I am new here. I have been here before in the past under different names but those names are long forgotten. I am here to train and become a better Fighting type trainer as you can see by my name. I love Fighting type Pokemon and trainers. My favourites being Bea and Maylene. Anywho I would love to talk to others about Fighting types among other things. I guess that's all I got to say. See you all around the site.

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
    Hello,

Welcome!
    I hope you enjoy your time here and maybe I'll see you around :D
    Fighting types are pretty neat, do you have a specific favourite Pokémon?

Take care and have fun!

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
    I have many favourites it's hard to say. I do like Blaziken, Pheromosa, Lucario, Hariyama, Heracross.... Let's just say I like them all.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Hi! Welcome to PC!

I like your name and Icon/avatar.

I hope you enjoy your stay here. ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
    Thanks. The avatar is awesome because it has 2 things I love in it motorcycles and Bea a Fighting Type trainer. If only she did ride a motorcycle.

Years
    Hey there, welcome to PC!
    If i had to pick one, i'd probably pick Blaziken as my favorite fighting type.
    Have fun and enjoy your stay.

Back