• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello!

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2021
    Hey everyone,

Looking to find some friends in the world of Pokémon! First game played was Pokémon Yellow up to Ruby/Sapphire way back in the day. Jumped back in with Let's Go... and SWSH after missing out on so many games. I'll be getting the forthcoming Switch releases, but if anyone can recommend any main series games I should catch up on, that'd be great!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Okay, first, your username is ADORABLE, Slumbreon! I wish I thought of that first lmao.

Second, I highly recommend playing X&Y! I'm definitely bias, but it was the first game to introduce the Fairy type and I personally had a lot of fun with it. :)

Third, welcome to the community!

Years
  • You played my favorites! Red and blue up to Ruby were my favs! I also recommend Diamond and Pearl, since the remake is coming and I looooooved the underground digging game! hahaha best part

Years
  • Welcome to the Pokecommunity Slumbreon! Excellent choice of Eeveelution to go for as that is my fave one of all time hehe.

My first game was Diamond myself since I got into the franchise around 2009 or so. If you haven't played Gen 4 yet, I highly recommend booting up an emulator and giving them a go. Excellent pieces of work by Game Freak <3

Have yet to get a Switch so I haven't even touched the newest games, but I'm still more than up to date with every single Pokemon thanks to this site's community aspect and the plethora of discussions all around!

Feel free to reach out to me or any other PC staffer if you have any concerns, and we'd be glad to help :) Be seeing you around, enjoy your stay!

Back