• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] hello

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2021
    hi my name is lucky kunai and I think i may have signed up for this forum once but I don't remember which email that was. I need some help that I will post a thread two elsewhere. It's about fanfiction I want to write. I may ot be here long.

I guess I am looking for help creating fanfiction to a serieses I barely know anything about but I am nothing about. I guess you can say I a the causulist of pokemon fans... I just had the idea to wht if you ran pokemon logic through other game worlds... what would happen... and this I need to know about it's classing system and pokemon in general and Ui am overwhelmed as heck.... on second thought I may have already siged up for this site more than 10 years ago.. not sure if that is true tough...

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Hello lucky kunai!
    I reckon you'll want the Writer's Lounge for any help writing your fanfiction.
    There is also a Fan Fiction section but that seems to be more for finished products/sharing rather than asking for help with anything.
    If what you need help with is just knowledge about Pokemon.... hmmm, maybe try Pokemon General?

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    hi there! welcome! i kind of want to try a hand at fanfiction especially with NaNoWriMo this month plus as a break between bibliography stuff.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Lucky! Shame you don't remember that email address, the admins would probably be able to restore your account with their magic powers. But in the meantime, welcome! I hope you feel comfortable sharing your fanfics with us! :)

Back