• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello!!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    Hi, my name is Anna and I was a member of this community years ago but as my old account had my deadname in my nickname I decided to create a new one.

I have been a Pokémon fan from the start and I'm not sure if stop playing or not, so I want to make a special tribute and see how it ends.
    I'm planning on create a story roleplaying my character, I don't know if by text or trying to make a comic of all generations until today.

I also would ask where can I post the info about the background and the characters because I need some opinions about some details about the OC.

Anyways, see you around!

Years
    Hello, Anna92, and welcome to the forums!
    Your story idea sounds great, I am curious to hear more about it!
    It is always great to see more new members who have been fans from the start! Which game did you play ?

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    Hello

Have fun with your role playing =D

What got you into Pokemon? =3

Thaanks I'll check it out :). I guess I love their design when I saw in a magazine and probably made me go into the games.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    Hello, Anna92, and welcome to the forums!
    Your story idea sounds great, I am curious to hear more about it!
    It is always great to see more new members who have been fans from the start! Which game did you play ?

Thanks!

I think I played all the games except for the 5th generation, besides Snap ( technically my first game), Stadium, Colosseum and XD. I tried to play B/W but I can't find a legal way to get at a fair price.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi, my name is Anna and I was a member of this community years ago but as my old account had my deadname in my nickname I decided to create a new one.

I have been a Pokémon fan from the start and I'm not sure if stop playing or not, so I want to make a special tribute and see how it ends.
    I'm planning on create a story roleplaying my character, I don't know if by text or trying to make a comic of all generations until today.

I also would ask where can I post the info about the background and the characters because I need some opinions about some details about the OC.

Anyways, see you around!
    Hey, welcome back to the forums! It is possible to change an account name by using this thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=433072 or perhaps by Private Messaging an administrator if you want to be stealthy about it - just in case you actually would like to keep your old account but be rid of the name :) I understand if there's posts where you've put your deadname though and would rather start fresh. In any case, I hope that you will be happy here now :D

I have never played pokémon a lot compared to many other PC members, but I've also never really stopped. I play sporadically every now and then, and only on the 3DS. We all are in this fandom on our own terms and in whatever ways we enjoy ^^ Myself, I really love text-based roleplaying which we do in the place that ReKoil linked. If you want to write fiction solo however, Fan Fiction & Writing is where you want to go, and in the adjacent section Writer's Lounge I'm pretty sure you can make a thread to ask for feedback on your ideas or characters, as you asked about.

Hope to see you around :)

Back