• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
  • Thanks for the donut! :classic: You're pretty cool! I like Misty and Ash together too! They make a great couple! Can't wait to see the episodes where Misty returns! :classic: I like that moment from Ghost of Maidiens Peak too! It's cute! :classic:

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • Misty Lover17 said:
    Hello, my name is Misty Lover17. I've liked Pokemon since it first came out. I got a lot of level 100's. :classic: I also like Misty a whole lot[and a lot of other girls too :) ].I'm happy to be a part of this community. Thanks! :may:

Hello Misty Lover, welcome to the POkemon Community! So you're another Misty fan eh? Well that's cool, I don't prefer any anime character over the other though. Anyways, if you have any questions concerning the forums, then you can PM me and I will willingly help you out. :)

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Nov 1, 2018
    Man, it's been an extremely long time since I've last posted at this messageboard. I'm a cousin of yours ML17, can you guess who?

Guess right, and you get a pizza.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Nov 1, 2018
    *Hands ya the pizza.* Ya got me! Good for you! Welcome to the forum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back