• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello...

hiroyuki11

観測者
Years
  • I'm Hiroyuki11...

I have no whatsoever experience in hacking and programming, but I'm willing to learn. I'm a Fanfiction writer, who wants to create a story in the form of Pokemon Games, through hack. I've been fascinated by the hacks in this forum, and now I want to create mine. I also want to create my own game... I don't care much about the graphics, as long as the plot is good, and as a fanfiction writer I personally love twists.

Although, I'll only focus on Gold, Silver and... Crystal, I've been using an emulator for symbian phones... it can only handle GBC not GBA.

I'm 17, turning 18 this April.

My Favorite Pokemon is... Pikachu, Chansey... and Charizard.

I've been monitoring this site for weeks now... but when I try to download a patch. They said that I need to log-in, so I registered. But still, I'll observe for now...​

Last edited:

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • Welcome to PC. I too like charizard and what do you know, i'm turning 13 in April. Read the rules, have fun and make as many friends as possible.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Hi, I'm Karli. :3 Welcome to PC. I hope you have a great time, and if you need any help, be sure to PM someone for assistance or check out the FAQ. See ya around~

Darky

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2015
    Welcome to PC ^^

Have fun here and post a lot =P
    PM me for anything

cya

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • hi there hiroyuki11
    my name's RazoREdge!
    call me razor
    hay i'm from philippines too
    (dont let anyone know about this)
    but still much younger than you
    anyways
    have fun
    see you around
    PM me if you want to be friends or have any question!

hiroyuki11

観測者
    Years
  • Thanks... I did not noticed this thread a little while. So I made another one... like this! I cut the internet because it is painfully slow, so I never imagined that this thread will be posted.

Sorano - Please delete or lock my other thread...

Prince/Achamo/Shattered Moon - Thanks...:classic:

RazoREDge - Hmm... I should hide my country too... :P

Darky - Hmm... I'll see... maybe I'll help here and then... (Ideas)

Telepathic - Oh... it's seems that I'm old... oh well, Pokemon Games are fun and challenging after all... I like Pikachu and Chansey for Cuteness and Charizard for Power.

Anyway... When I think my knowledge about Pokemon Hacking is okay, I'll make a hack called: Pokemon Nurse. Guess who's the main character? ...Nurse Joy! (Just an idea though)

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Interesting idea for a hack, and welcome to PokeCommunity!
    Hope you like it here.

...and don't worry, you're not old as far as Pokemon-fan age range goes. Lol.
    Pokemon knows no age. xD

hiroyuki11

観測者
    Years
  • RazoREdge - Actually, I've made a double post in this section... I thought I didn't post it because my internet (Dial-up) is slower than slowpoke (It was hanging)... I cut it, but I didn't imagine that my thread is posted...

It's getting hard for me here... it's hack to find the tools and tutorials about hacking Pokemon GBC games, usually it's always GBA. But I won't leave... I'll just wait.

Last edited:

hiroyuki11

観測者
    Years
  • Hmm... just found a new forum that I like, it's called Game Developement... found in Creative Discussion.

I guess I should add this in my introduction. I always wanted to make a game... I don't care much about the graphics, but what really attracts me to it is the story. Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete is a example of that...

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Welcome, stay an active poster! And good luck with nay fics/hacks!

Back