• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    Hello. I am Tim, 14 years old and Dutch. My favorite hobbies are Pokémon (of course :P), Rom Hacking and Star Wars. My favorite Pokémon are Squirtle and Scyther.

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Lol every new member is a Rom Hacker. xD

Anyway, welcome to PC.

If you have any question or want to chat, PM me.

If you want a sig, give details and I'll gladly make one for ya'. =D

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Heya TIm, welcome to PC have fun and post alot ;D

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
    Welcome person whos name I can't remember any more...I'm the Speedy Weavile-Bacoon(BAK-oon).You can call me HayasaManyula
    or whatever.What I'm am trying to see without speaking nonsense in which I will be uncalm...(deep breath)Welcome newcomer!!

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    Hey there Tim, and welcome. I haven't gotten into rom hacking yet, but I'd definitely love to learn. There are so many ideas rattling around in my head that I'd love to bring to life. But, anywho, welcome and enjoy it at the Pokécommunity. I know I have so far. :D

DEMON

Devilishly Dark
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2007
    Welcome to the PC forums. ^^

Follow the rules and enjoy your stay.

Back