• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HELLoo.......!

Years
    Well hi there Nikit and welcome to PC!

Since your intro was short, why not tell us some more information about you, like what made you join, fave Pokemon games, any interests besides Pokemon etc. Well, I'm sure there's something you'll like here given how diverse the community is. Everyone here is friendly and helpful so I'm sure you can make some new friends along the way as well. Are you excited for Pokemon X and Y? The games are coming out next month and loads of new information has been revealed. Can't wait for October eh?

But yeah, I do hope you can have loads of fun here at PC and make sure you read the rules and the staff members are always happy to help you with questions, like Cirno who mods this very section. I'm always happy to meet new people too so leave me a visitor message or friend request anytime. Have an awesome time at PC!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hi there, Nikit! Welcome to the forums, sweetheart!

You seem quite excited to be here! How's that? It's understandable that you are shy, but there's no need to worry about us! We're friendly here and we don't bite at all <3 Excited for XY? Excited to talk about Pokemon in general? You can talk about Pokemon all you want and that's the most exciting part here. :D

Hopefully you got settled here, and you can always ask questions anytime you want. Staff members will be around whenever you are on to answer them whenever possible. Have fun! See ya around <3

Back