• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hellooo bonjour ohayo gozaimasuu

minimizedd

chavalier
Years
  • hi, guys!

my name's laura, i'm really new to the forum and i'm really. really. really lost right now (i've already visited some threads in the past, but never actually posted... :pink_confused:).
    making a thread is plausible in this situation, right? so i am doing that. okay. let's all be nice to the newbieeee

it's really nice to meet you all and i hope you have a nice day!11!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hey Laura! Welcome to PC 8)

Ah I completely understand, PC's a massive forum so it's quite easy to get lost. I encourage you to check out some random threads that interest you and share your opinions in them - it's the easiest way to learn how this place works and meet some cool people. You can also request to have a mentor in the Adoption Centre which I would recommend too.

If you have any questions or things you need help with, feel free to shoot me a message, or even if you just want to talk. Looking forward to seeing you around! ^__^

minimizedd

chavalier
    Years
  • Hey Laura! Welcome to PC 8)

Ah I completely understand, PC's a massive forum so it's quite easy to get lost. I encourage you to check out some random threads that interest you and share your opinions in them - it's the easiest way to learn how this place works and meet some cool people. You can also request to have a mentor in the Adoption Centre which I would recommend too.

If you have any questions or things you need help with, feel free to shoot me a message, or even if you just want to talk. Looking forward to seeing you around! ^__^

Hi, Charlie! Good afternoon =)
    Thank you so much for your reply, it made me really happy that people here are that nice to each other <>
    I will be checking out the Adoption Centre and I look forward to seeing you around, too!

Years
  • Hey, Laura!

PC is a big place and can be confusing, but I'm sure you'll find your way around here eventually! :>
    What aspect of Pokemon are you most interested in? Trading? Battling?
    I'm personally most active in the art section of the fandom hehe

If you ever need help or just feel like talking, hit me up!

minimizedd

chavalier
    Years
  • Hey, Laura!

PC is a big place and can be confusing, but I'm sure you'll find your way around here eventually! :>
    What aspect of Pokemon are you most interested in? Trading? Battling?
    I'm personally most active in the art section of the fandom hehe

If you ever need help or just feel like talking, hit me up!

Hey, Queenie :pink_nod:

I have to agree with you <> it's really big around here, but i'm sure i'll find my way. You guys are soooo nice, seriously. I'm really enjoying being a member.
    Well, I'm really interested in battling competitively (since 4th gen) and trading too (since always haha)! I'm glad you're a fandom artist! The fandom needs artists to survive XD

Congratulations for your work. I find drawing an amazing skill and I would love to have it...

I also really enjoy writing songs and parodies based on the series (besides my "non-parodies songs", which are songs I perform in festivals. I sure will performance a parody someday tho, it'd be great ^_^)

I'll hit you up in the future, thanks for the warm welcome and continue with your art <3

Heyyyoooo! and welcome to PC! really nice to have you with us!

Doing a post was the right move, yes! if you're always unsure, try to look what's that section all about. You shouldn't be scared, even if PC is pretty big, you're going to get the hang of things really soon and asking for a mentor is a really great idea indeed, we're nice and we don't bite at all. PC is packed with cool people, I'm sure that you're going to make great friends in your stay here.

If you ever need help with anything, feel free to ask me. I wish you all the luck! :)

Hello! Welcome to the forum!

Thanks, guys! I really appreciate it. I'll be asking for a mentor in the future, I hope they really don't bite. or crunch. okei.

You all have been really gentle, seariously!! I'm really happy with the community ^^
    I hope we get along well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heya! I merged your posts! Just remember to use the edit button instead of double posting if you have more people to reply to in quote form, mmkay? And welcome to PC, and I'm pleased on making your acquaintance~! Anywho, Laura, I do hope you'll find the forums to be oodles of fun~ <33

I've picked up plenty of awesome things here myself so here's to hoping you do the same! If you need any assistance around the forums just send me a message, and I'm also able to chat too if you'd like. See ya' around and I hope we'll be great friends~ <33

Years
  • Oh, you perform music? That's pretty awesome and certainly an amazing talent to have, aha. I draw in my spare time but would love to learn how to write songs and sing in general. Voice acting also sounds really appealing. x'D Welcome to PC, Laura! I'm sure you'll fit in here without issues so stick around. Looking forward to having you aboard PC. =)

Back