• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hellooo over theree! C:

Mondenn

Wants to be the very best!
Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2012
    Just came and joined So i can chat with others and trade pokemon like how i used to when i was even younger! XD

Glad to see this place! <3

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I remember trading when I was younger, albeit I only really remember one time. It was back in the day when we had to use a link cable to trade with other games. I remember getting a Typhlosion for my Meganium, and I leveled that Typhlosion to level 100 as well. I also remember having a Furret and Togetic back then as well, so all was good. :P

Welcome to the community. :D

Are you one of those people who have to say "back in my day" to other people when talking about Pokemon, since you said how you traded back when you were a kid, so I just assumed you could do that. I even remember that when you were trading Pokemon from R/B/Y over to G/S/C that you'd have to make sure everything was right, and that you wouldn't stuff up the machine or something. Like, you couldn't transfer any Pokemon with HM moves, or any Pokemon with moves that were non-existant in the first generation, which was okay I guess. I remember being scared to operate it, or I might break the machine. :P

Obligatory "read the rules" thing right here, so you might want to check them out. Other than that, have a good time here! :D

Mondenn

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2012
    I remember trading when I was younger, albeit I only really remember one time. It was back in the day when we had to use a link cable to trade with other games. I remember getting a Typhlosion for my Meganium, and I leveled that Typhlosion to level 100 as well. I also remember having a Furret and Togetic back then as well, so all was good. :P

Welcome to the community. :D

Are you one of those people who have to say "back in my day" to other people when talking about Pokemon, since you said how you traded back when you were a kid, so I just assumed you could do that. I even remember that when you were trading Pokemon from R/B/Y over to G/S/C that you'd have to make sure everything was right, and that you wouldn't stuff up the machine or something. Like, you couldn't transfer any Pokemon with HM moves, or any Pokemon with moves that were non-existant in the first generation, which was okay I guess. I remember being scared to operate it, or I might break the machine. :P

Obligatory "read the rules" thing right here, so you might want to check them out. Other than that, have a good time here! :D
    Haha Nah that's the only crazy memory i had of playing pokemon was constantly trading n stuff so i don't have anything else xD But yeah those were good times~ and Thanks! ovo

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • You should be glad~. Welcome to the forums~! I find you're avatar quite cute. Where did you find it? Anyway...that aside...you'll make friends here quick so enjoy your stay!

Mondenn

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2012
    You should be glad~. Welcome to the forums~! I find you're avatar quite cute. Where did you find it? Anyway...that aside...you'll make friends here quick so enjoy your stay!
    Hi and thanks! <3 I googled "Pokemon Icons" and went on a little livejournal that had tons of icons! XD

Back