• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hellooo

Trinidad

Trinidad
Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Hi guys uh im new... i thought id just introduce myself. So yea.. hi ~_~

Oh yea i play Emerald on GBA and Leaf green on Visualboyadvance
    :3

Last edited:
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Trinidad! Great to meet you. :)

Oooh, I love Emerald! LeafGreen was great, too. What's your favorite Pokemon game?! And have you played any of the other Pokemon games outside those two? I'd love to know more about you as a person and Pokemon fan, so feel free to start with those questions if you like. :~D You can chat about Emerald and LeafGreen over at the Advance Generation Gaming board; I think it'd be a great place for you if you're playing those two games right now. You can ask questions, talk about all sorts of topics related to the games, and meet others who play those as well. Hmm.. what else to ask you. I'm sure we'd love to know your favorite Pokemon and when you got into the series, too, as generally we have a lot of different fans all around here. I've been into Pokemon since I was 8 years old, for example, and am 22 now.. time sure flies when you're having fun. Are you looking forward to X and Y?

Enjoy your stay on this awesome forum and if you need anything at all, just contact one of the moderators! We're here to help and there's always someone online to assist. The members are just as great though; you'd be surprised with how responsive everyone is around PC. Maybe you can join some clubs or play some trivia.. or even delve into the off-topic boards like Video Games to talk about whatever you like. If you're looking for someone to chat with then you can always leave me a message since I love getting to know new members like you. Having a friend around here makes it more worthwhile to keep logging back in, after all, right?

Have fun, Trinidad! See you around and pleasure meeting you!

Years
  • I have to say, interesting name you have there. Welcome!

You love Pokemon LeafGreen and Emerald, huh? 3rd Generation was my first as far as playing the Pokemon games go, but I only played the Hoenn side of it. Despite that, it still holds a few memories. Cirno showed you around the Advance Generation section, where you can discuss both games. I've been into Pokemon for almost as long as Cirno has, started being a fan at 7 and now I'm 20, with my 21st birthday coming in October. I still love Pokemon even more than ever, and I do hope you're excited for X & Y as well!

PC is a very active forum and while we may be big and scary at first, we have people who can help you settle in, like the various moderators who do a great job looking after their sections, such as Cirno over there. If you ever need a friend I'm always happy to talk to you cos I love getting to know new members, and I'm sure you're no exception. Have fun and I'll be seeing you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Trinidad

Trinidad
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    My favorite Pokemon game is Emerald although i do love leaf green. Uh i did play a tiny bit of emerald and soul silver which i haven't really got around to playing them... nice :) thanks yea ill check out advance generation gaming i am sure looking forward to x and y! thanks cirno and hikari :)

Back