• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hellooo

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2021
    Hey there I'm Darke!

I'm from Portugal and I'll be 17 next week.
    I've been working on a fan-game project for like 3 or 4 years already (@elpohorigins on Instagram if you wanna check it out haha).
    I'm a science student and love wildlife biology. I'm a huge Pokémon, Minecraft and movie nerd.

I think that's pretty much it lol
    Cya!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Darke and happy birthday to you! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about the community. :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome Darke! Happy early birthday too by the way! I see you enjoy movies, what type of do you like? Enjoy your stay and good luck on your game :D

Psa10 ken

Trying to build a Pokémon community!
    Years
    Hi everyone! I'm Kenny and I'm looking to meet fellow Pokémon fans! I'm mostly into collecting Pokémon TCG and if anyone has free time and wants to checkout my profile I'd appreciate it! Also don't be a stranger if anyone has a question feel free to ask!

Back