• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Helloooo, fellow members!

Mewtwomew

The fool with the plan
Years
  • I am new here on the pokécommunity, and I'd like to make new acquaintances. Also, an experienced member to show me around? That'd be great! I'm expecting great things on this site.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity Mewtwomew! Mew is one of my favorites Pokemon. If you need an experienced member, go to the Official Adoption Center. Could you give some more details about yourself if you want? Have a good day and happy new year!

BanditThePikachu

The Raichu of awesome
    Years
  • Welcome to the Community, Mewtwomew! I'm Bandit, pleasure to meet you!

Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself? What are your interests, etc etc? That could help us direct you to a specific forum, Well anyway, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask a moderator or member, we'll all be happy to serve a new member in need!

- Bandit

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Hello, MewtwoMew, if you would tell us what you like, and your preferences, it would easier for us to direct you to the threads in which you have a liking to :)

Back