• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HelloOOo!

~!Eclipse!~

²Pinkish Eclipse²
Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Im New Here guys ^_^ im starting a Pokemon Hack named: Pokemon Shining Nature [Fire Red US Version] Well i hope you like that when i got 15 posts i will make a thread in Progressing Hacks ^_^ well cya

Cid

Years
  • It's good that PC does not only attract Pokémon ROM hack players, but also creators (especially female ones)!

Welcome to PC!
    I'm hoping you'll have good luck with your hack, while doing a ton of other fun activities here at PC.
    Read the rules and the FAQ, stay active, make friends and have a blast!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    =D Awesome. That's a pretty sweet title of a hack you have there. But, anyways, I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do :3

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hey and welcome to PC!

I hope to see you finish that hack because i would love to try it out im sure it will be excellent! Im sure you will have a great time here and make lots of freinds in the ROM hacks forum.

Well anyway remember to read the rules and most importantly have fun!

PS:Have a happy new year!

Back