• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Helloooo!

Years
    My name is April! Just popping up to find other communities to be a part of. I do youtube in my sparetime and will occasionally Let's Play a pokemon game (though I will be honest, I'm not fantastic at pokemon lol)

Hiya April! Welcome to PC, it's good to meet you. ^_^

I've never done LPs myself but do watch some people on youtube who do that, but lately haven't been watching much. :( Seems like a lot of my favorite gaming channels don't upload much content I like anymore. Maybe it's just me.. but I'll probably go on a search sometime this weekend to find new things to watch, haha. Glad to see you've already stopped by the LP section.

Be sure to continue posting around! We love active new faces here, especially if they stick around.

Let the staff know if you need anything and have a good time. :D

Years
    Thanks Sheep! Yeah I'm pretty excited about this, mostly in hopes to have my channel grow and things! xD And yes, I hope to post stuff as much as I can (within reason of course lololol!)

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    hey there welcome to the site iv been here for a few month but im still getting use to the site
    i feel free to give me a friend request and i always willing to chat

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hihi April! Cuuute name, and welcome to the forums! <3

Oh yes, the LP Section in the Video Games board is really good to share your LPs and such! There are just a couple of guidelines to follow though, so, if you have any questions about that, you are more than welcome to ask me because I'm one of the co-moderators of the board! That reminds me to complete my own LP when I have the tiiiime but I end up not having as much time as I thought, ugh. Still, its fun to do, and I hope your next one is something that you'll find fun as well! (:

By the way, what are your favourite pokemon games to play? I find that Emerald or Platinum are really nice LPs to do, so maybe that can give some ideas? Mmm, but either way, I do look forward to your overall activity, and if there's anything I can do for you, all you need to do is ask! <33

Ciao, and hope to see you around! Enjoy your day. :3

Years
    Hi Sub Phantom and Dragon!!!

I do have a of question about the LP board...I assume that I can not link my channel directly onto the board correct? I probably wouldn't do that anyway (don't want to sound desperate {XD}) I just don't want to feel afraid posting my work on here too eh heh heh >_>

Oh man, favorite pokemon games? Well, I have only played Red, Yellow, and Crystal. As well as Snap and Stadium...I do want to play the others cuz the look so much fun! But if I had to pick from what I have played I would choose Yellow (I got so excited that you could have the first three starters ANNNND pikachu...easy to please here^_^)

Thank you for the warm welcome, I'm excited to make more friends and share my work with all of you!

Back