• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hellow fellow trainers!

Years
    I am new to this forum. I have never used a forum before. I only have ORAS(omega ruby, alpha sapphire) at the moment. I am planning to get Sun/Moon soon. I do need some help with breeding(I do not get it at all😂). I have looked around this forum and it looks "absol"utely incredible (pun intended😆).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I am new to this forum. I have never used a forum before. I only have ORAS(omega ruby, alpha sapphire) at the moment. I am planning to get Sun/Moon soon. I do need some help with breeding(I do not get it at all😂). I have looked around this forum and it looks "absol"utely incredible (pun intended😆).
    Hey Kid! Welcome to PC (: aha so you got into pokemon in generation 6, as we call it. Gen 7 with Sun & Moon looks to be amazing! Which version are you getting?

You can get breeding hints over at Trade Corner on these forums, I think. If there is anything about how to operate the forums that confuses you, don't hesitate to ask me or another moderator or older member. Most people are really helpful!

Years
    Thanks for the reply! I'm not sure which one I am getting yet. Recommendation? Thanks for the breeding tip, it helped a little. My problem is that I can't find two Pokemon that get along. Thank you!

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
    Years
    Welcome to the crew! I started on Gen 4 so I may have a bit more knowledge than you (I don't know how breeding works either). I'm picking up Moon in a week from GameStop. The Pokemon in both versions are similar except with a small exception and the fact that the games events will play out differently depending on the version.

Years
    Welcome to the Pokémon Community forums! You'll catch on pretty quickly here, I'm sure of it. V-Bulletin is pretty easy to use as a format and has enabled me to provide so much in such a short amount of time! Tell me, what are a few of your favorite Pokémon?

Back